Imphal, 17 October 2020 (Evening News ) : General Secretary of National Socialist Council of Nagalim (Isak-Muivah)- Thuinganglen Muivah has declared that there will be no compromise on the NSCN (I-M)’s demand for a Naga flag and Naga constitution. The NSCN (IM) General Secretary said the same during a 55 minute interview with ‘The Wire’ yesterday. Thuingaleng Muivah reiterated that Nagas will never be part of the Indian Union nor will they accept the Indian constitution. He added that those Naga National Political Groups or Civil Society organisations, who are not insisting on a separate flag and constitution, are traitors. Muivah also accused Indo-Naga Peace Talks Interlocutor RN Ravi of betraying NSCN (IM) and acting at the behest of the Union Home Ministry. Upon being asked if NSCN (IM) will wage war against the Indian Government if Naga Peace Talks collapse, Muivah responded that the same question should be asked to the Indian government. It maybe mentioned that on October 15, all Naga National Political Groups and Naga Civil Society Groups unanimously passed a resolution to support the ongoing talks in ‘one voice’. The resolution, however, was quiet on the NSCN (I-M)’s demand for a separate flag.
NSCN (IM) General Secretary Th Muivah says no compromise on demand for Naga flag and Naga Constitution
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- New COVID-19 SOP has been drafted to combat coronavirus pandemic in Manipur : Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren
- CM Nongthombam Biren urges people of Wangoi Assembly constituency not to waste their votes on uncertain candidates
- 6 Student Bodies AMSU, DESAM, KSA, AIMS, MSF and SUK slam Chief Minister N Biren of flouting COVID-19 SOPs during By-Election rallies
- State Government is mulling of imposing total lockdowns to curb spread of coronavirus in wake of escalating COVID-19 cases : CM
- Serum Institute of India says 200 to 300 million of Covid-19 vaccine doses may be ready In india by December end
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.