Imphal, 14 March 2017 ( Evening News ) : MLA of Heingang AC, Nongthongbam Biren will be sworn in as the new Chief Minister of Manipur by tomorrow afternoon says BJP Manipur In-charge, Prahlad Singh Patel. The sworn in ceremony will be attended by BJP National President, Amit Shah and Chief ministers of three states; Assam, Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim. Speaking with Impact News, Prahlad Singh Patel said the Chief Minister’s oath taking ceremony may be followed by oath taking by MLAs of BJP and other Parties for new ministership roles. He further said preparation has already started for a felicitation programme to be held in front of its office at Nityaipat Chuthek after the oath taking ceremony and it will be attended by National President,Amit Shah, Chief ministers of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim and state BJP leaders to welcome the MLAs of other parties who have joined BJP in the formation of the new government.
Nongthongbam Biren will be sworn in as the new Chief Minister of Manipur by tomorrow : Prahlad Singh Patel
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- In a shocking incident a 15-year old girl was shot dead in Moreh, family suspects one sided love angle behind the murder
- One day dialogue on establishing Manipur State Human Rights Commission stresses need to protect human rights
- Co-ordinating Committee of Polo Clubs urges govt to frame policy to save Manipuri pony
- 2 Congress MLAs Ksh. Biren and P. Brojen join BJP along with two MPCC office bearers
- H1N1 virus detected in Manipur, Health minister Jayentakumar says the infected person is admitted at Shija hospitals
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.