Imphal, 5 January 2017 : The 38 assembly constituencies where election will be held in the first phase - March 4 are 1-Khundrakpam, 2-Heingang, 3-Khurai, 4-Khetrigao, 5-Thongju, 6-Keirao, 7-Andro, 8-Lamlai, 9-Thangmeiband, 10-Uripok, 11-Sagolband, 12-Keisamthong, 13-Singjamei, 14-Yaiskul, 15-Wangkhei, 16-Sekmai(SC), 17-Lamsang, 18-Konthoujam, 19-Patsoi, 20-Langthabal, 21-Naoriya Pakhanglakpa, 22-Wangoi, 23-Mayang Imphal, 24-Nambol, 25-Oinam, 26-Bishenpur, 27-Moirang, 28-Thanga, 29-Kumbi, 46-Saikul(ST), 50-Kangpokpi, 51-Saitu(ST), 55-Tipaimukh(ST), 56-Thanlon(ST), 57-Henglep(ST), 58-Churachandpur(ST), 59-Saikot(ST) and 60-Singhat(ST). While the 22 assembly constituencies where polling will be held on March 8 are 30-Lilong, 31-Thoubal, 32-Wangkhem, 33-Heirok, 34-Wangjing Tentha, 35-Khangabok, 36-Wabagai, 37-Kakching, 38-Hiyanglam, 39-Sugnu, 40-Jiribam, 41- Chandel(ST), 42-Tengnoupla(ST), 43-Phungyar(ST), 44-Ukhrul(ST), 45-Chingai(ST), 47-Karong(ST), 48-Mao(ST), 49-Tadubi(ST), 52-Tamei(ST), 53-Tamenglong(ST) amadi 54-Nungba(ST).
Polling will be held in 38 assembly constituencies in the first phase and 22 in the second phase
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MLA Joykishan slams Delhi Government's indifference to people of the North-East
- Traffic violators fined during Mega Traffic Lok Adalat, people asked to follow traffic rules to prevent accidents
- Coalition for Indigenes Rights Campaign Manipur observes National Repentance Day at Manipur palace
- Students injured as police baton-charge AMSU protestors demanding release of MOBC scholarship
- India will not develop without the development of the north east region: Babul Supriyo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.