Imphal, 03 January 2016 ( Evening News ) : As the general election to 11th manipur legislative assembly is approaching, there may be changes to the political situation of manipur. According to a reliable source, a team of 52 including Chief Minister, Deputy Chief Minister and Council of Ministers rushes to delhi to talk with home minister of India as the governor of manipur recommended to the centre to impose president’s rule in manipur. According to the source, the team will urge home minister not to impose president rule in the prevailing situation of manipur and will meet congress president sonia gandhi. In the prevailing situation, Election commission of india may notify tomorrow the election schedule of manipur. And BJP Manipur Pradesh President Ksh. Bhabananda may cancel his trip to delhi yesterday to participate the BJP National Executive meet.
Reports of likely imposition of President's Rule in Manipur doing the rounds as Chief minister, ministers and MLAs rush to Delhi
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
- Five major student organisations AMSU, MSF, SUK, AIMS and KSA resolve to support MUSU's 48 hour general strike
- Students sustain injury as agitating students burn effigies and storm CM’s bungalow
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.