Imphal, 03 January 2016 ( Evening News ) : As the general election to 11th manipur legislative assembly is approaching, there may be changes to the political situation of manipur. According to a reliable source, a team of 52 including Chief Minister, Deputy Chief Minister and Council of Ministers rushes to delhi to talk with home minister of India as the governor of manipur recommended to the centre to impose president’s rule in manipur. According to the source, the team will urge home minister not to impose president rule in the prevailing situation of manipur and will meet congress president sonia gandhi. In the prevailing situation, Election commission of india may notify tomorrow the election schedule of manipur. And BJP Manipur Pradesh President Ksh. Bhabananda may cancel his trip to delhi yesterday to participate the BJP National Executive meet.
Reports of likely imposition of President's Rule in Manipur doing the rounds as Chief minister, ministers and MLAs rush to Delhi
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Sit-in protest against the arrest of Aribam Rikesh
- Congress Spokesperson Khumukcham Joykisan demands the state Govt to clarify if the ceasefire between NSCN-IM and Indian Govt includes Manipur
- Chief Minister, Nongthombam Biren launches pradhan mantri dialysis programme; patients to receive free dialysis under the programme
- At least 2000 houses and paddy fields have been submerged under flood waters in Khundrakpam
- Minister Biswajit discusses trade prospects between Manipur and Baoshan in agriculture, hand-loom and handicrafts products
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.