Imphal, 09 September 2016 ( Evening News ) : Deputy Chief Minister Gaikhangam today asserted that govt can call a special session of the Assembly even before September 21 if there is a consensus on the bill to protect indigenous people of the state. Gaikhangam also said the only business left for the Assembly is the Bill for the protection of the indigenous people. But the govt is still waiting for a consensus on the draft bill as there is an apprehension of similar outcry if the govt go ahead and pass a bill not accepted by all the stakeholders. Mention may be made that JCILPS has been demanding a special session of the Assembly by September 21 to pass the bill for the protection of the indigenous people of Manipur.
Deputy Chief Minister Gaikhangam today asserted that govt can call a special session of the Assembly even before September 21
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
- National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh claims BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.