Imphal, 08 June 2018 ( Evening News ) : National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh has claimed that BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur. Speaking to media persons at BJP office in Nitaipat chuthek, Arun Singh stated that people in the state and the country wish for Narendra Modi to retain his Prime-Ministership based on the immense contribution and change brought about by the Narendra Modi-led NDA Government in the past 4 years. He intimated that leaders of BJP met Padmashree Y. Gambhini as part of the meeting with eminent personalities to seek their advice and blessing in celebration of the completion of 4 years of BJP-Government at the Centre and one year in the state. Arun Singh said Gambhini lauded the works of the BJP Government and maintained that it is the desire of the people to make BJP retains its rule in the Country. Criticising the Congress party, he mocked that Rahul Gandhi is not a threat to BJP.
National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh claims BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
- Convenor of PRJA, Erendro Leichombam is released from Judicial remand on bail; affirms to prove himself innocent without hiring any lawyer
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.