Imphal, 16 July 2017 ( Evening News ) : Congress MLAs Kshetrimayum Biren and Paonam Brojen yesterday joined the BJP. Kshetrimayum Biren was the works minister in the previous Congress Government led by Okram Ibobi. The BJP Manipur Pradesh held a reception for the two Congress MLAs at its office at Nityaipat Chuthek late last night. Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren welcomed them to the party. Several Ministers, Parliamentary Secretaries and MLAs were present at the event. Four Councillors of Lilong Municipal Council and two office bearers of Manipur Pradesh Congress Committee, MPCC also joined the BJP. They are MPCC media cell chairman L. Memo and secretary P. Sashikanta. So far, eight Congress MLAs have joined the BJP.
2 Congress MLAs Ksh. Biren and P. Brojen join BJP along with two MPCC office bearers
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Minor who created fake accounts of girls on social media caught
- Laser show and boat torch rally on Loktak lake highlighting the lifestyle of fishing community
- President Ram Nath Kovind arrives in Imphal to inaugurate North East Development Summit and Sangai Festival 2017
- Open dialogue on framework agreement espouses the concept of protecting Manipur’s exclusiveness, polity and flexibility
- PARENTS URGE KANGLEIPAL TO TAKE UP CAUSE, NOT SELF-IMMOLATE
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.