Imphal, 14 March 2017 ( Evening News ) : Democratic Students Alliance of Manipur (DESAM) has warned not to induct Jiribam MLA Ashabuddin in the formation of the new Government. Speaking at the press meet at DESAM’s office at Sagolband Moirang Leirak, General Secretary of DESAM, Nameirakpam Edison Meitei said MLA Ashab-uddin is not an indigenous person of the state. And it is very unfortunate that the political parties are trying to take hold of him, inorder to muster his support to form the Government.He warned DESAM will call for social boycott if any political party induct MLA Ashabuddin into the formation of the government. DESAM also cautioned the people of the political scenario in Manipur where the non-natives, migrants might become MLA in many constituencies in Imphal including Sugnu.
DESAM has warned not to induct Jiribam MLA Ashabuddin in the formation of the new Government
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
- National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh claims BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.