Imphal, 14 March 2017 ( Evening News ) : Democratic Students Alliance of Manipur (DESAM) has warned not to induct Jiribam MLA Ashabuddin in the formation of the new Government. Speaking at the press meet at DESAM’s office at Sagolband Moirang Leirak, General Secretary of DESAM, Nameirakpam Edison Meitei said MLA Ashab-uddin is not an indigenous person of the state. And it is very unfortunate that the political parties are trying to take hold of him, inorder to muster his support to form the Government.He warned DESAM will call for social boycott if any political party induct MLA Ashabuddin into the formation of the government. DESAM also cautioned the people of the political scenario in Manipur where the non-natives, migrants might become MLA in many constituencies in Imphal including Sugnu.
DESAM has warned not to induct Jiribam MLA Ashabuddin in the formation of the new Government
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- In a shocking incident a 15-year old girl was shot dead in Moreh, family suspects one sided love angle behind the murder
- One day dialogue on establishing Manipur State Human Rights Commission stresses need to protect human rights
- Co-ordinating Committee of Polo Clubs urges govt to frame policy to save Manipuri pony
- 2 Congress MLAs Ksh. Biren and P. Brojen join BJP along with two MPCC office bearers
- H1N1 virus detected in Manipur, Health minister Jayentakumar says the infected person is admitted at Shija hospitals
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.