Imphal, 14 March 2017 ( Evening News ) : Democratic Students Alliance of Manipur (DESAM) has warned not to induct Jiribam MLA Ashabuddin in the formation of the new Government. Speaking at the press meet at DESAM’s office at Sagolband Moirang Leirak, General Secretary of DESAM, Nameirakpam Edison Meitei said MLA Ashab-uddin is not an indigenous person of the state. And it is very unfortunate that the political parties are trying to take hold of him, inorder to muster his support to form the Government.He warned DESAM will call for social boycott if any political party induct MLA Ashabuddin into the formation of the government. DESAM also cautioned the people of the political scenario in Manipur where the non-natives, migrants might become MLA in many constituencies in Imphal including Sugnu.
DESAM has warned not to induct Jiribam MLA Ashabuddin in the formation of the new Government
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM Biren finally lands in Imphal safely this morning ; birds hit the flight he was on board yesterday
- CM Biren calls on Union Home Minister Rajnath; discussed about various issues and developmental works in the State
- 29th Driver’s day is being observed by paying tribute to the deceased drivers of the land across the state
- Minister Thongam Biswajit says the State Government targets to electrify the State by December this year
- Manipur revere Maharaja Ghambir Singh on his 184th death anniversary; CM Biren urged not to enter politics if one has no love for one's motherland
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.