Imphal, 09 February 2017 : Violence erupted in RIMS following the death of a student. The deceased is identified as Thounaojam Shyamsundar son of Th. Shantikumar of Keibi Kumuda Leikai in Imphal East. Sister of the deceased who was a student of Class ten said he was admitted to Raj Medicity on the 21st of last month. She also said he was later admitted to RIMS as they had financial problem. The sister alleged that the doctor who treated him refused to see him when his condition deteriorated today. She also alleged that two junior doctors came after one hour and checked him. The family has refused to accept the body.
Violence erupted in RIMS following the death of a student
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM Biren finally lands in Imphal safely this morning ; birds hit the flight he was on board yesterday
- CM Biren calls on Union Home Minister Rajnath; discussed about various issues and developmental works in the State
- 29th Driver’s day is being observed by paying tribute to the deceased drivers of the land across the state
- Minister Thongam Biswajit says the State Government targets to electrify the State by December this year
- Manipur revere Maharaja Ghambir Singh on his 184th death anniversary; CM Biren urged not to enter politics if one has no love for one's motherland
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.