Imphal, 09 February 2017 : Violence erupted in RIMS following the death of a student. The deceased is identified as Thounaojam Shyamsundar son of Th. Shantikumar of Keibi Kumuda Leikai in Imphal East. Sister of the deceased who was a student of Class ten said he was admitted to Raj Medicity on the 21st of last month. She also said he was later admitted to RIMS as they had financial problem. The sister alleged that the doctor who treated him refused to see him when his condition deteriorated today. She also alleged that two junior doctors came after one hour and checked him. The family has refused to accept the body.
Violence erupted in RIMS following the death of a student
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
- Five major student organisations AMSU, MSF, SUK, AIMS and KSA resolve to support MUSU's 48 hour general strike
- Students sustain injury as agitating students burn effigies and storm CM’s bungalow
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.