Imphal, 09 February 2017 : Violence erupted in RIMS following the death of a student. The deceased is identified as Thounaojam Shyamsundar son of Th. Shantikumar of Keibi Kumuda Leikai in Imphal East. Sister of the deceased who was a student of Class ten said he was admitted to Raj Medicity on the 21st of last month. She also said he was later admitted to RIMS as they had financial problem. The sister alleged that the doctor who treated him refused to see him when his condition deteriorated today. She also alleged that two junior doctors came after one hour and checked him. The family has refused to accept the body.
Violence erupted in RIMS following the death of a student
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Sit-in protest against the arrest of Aribam Rikesh
- Congress Spokesperson Khumukcham Joykisan demands the state Govt to clarify if the ceasefire between NSCN-IM and Indian Govt includes Manipur
- Chief Minister, Nongthombam Biren launches pradhan mantri dialysis programme; patients to receive free dialysis under the programme
- At least 2000 houses and paddy fields have been submerged under flood waters in Khundrakpam
- Minister Biswajit discusses trade prospects between Manipur and Baoshan in agriculture, hand-loom and handicrafts products
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.