Imphal, 09 February 2017 : Violence erupted in RIMS following the death of a student. The deceased is identified as Thounaojam Shyamsundar son of Th. Shantikumar of Keibi Kumuda Leikai in Imphal East. Sister of the deceased who was a student of Class ten said he was admitted to Raj Medicity on the 21st of last month. She also said he was later admitted to RIMS as they had financial problem. The sister alleged that the doctor who treated him refused to see him when his condition deteriorated today. She also alleged that two junior doctors came after one hour and checked him. The family has refused to accept the body.
Violence erupted in RIMS following the death of a student
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
- National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh claims BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.