Imphal, 09 January 2017 ( Evening News ) : A person has died and 15 injured in an accident involving a Bus and a Tata Truck. The accident occurred at around 11:30 this morning near Maibam Lotpa Ching under Nambol police station. Sources from the spot said, the bus bearing registration number MN02A-2101 coming from Churachandpur and Tata Truck bearing registration number MN02A-5525 coming from Imphal collided about 200 metres from Maibam Lotpa Ching. The deceased has been identified as 83 year old RK Chandrakumar of Nachou Bazaar. The injured are currently being treated at RIMS. Of the injured, 3 are said to be in serious conditions. It is yet to be ascertained if the accident was due to a brake fail or a steering problem. Nambol police station has registered a case
1 person died and 15 injured in an accident
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Two minor sisters die in road accident in Oinam bazar
- Many areas in Imphal experience first flood of the year after a heavy shower
- Cheiraoba shoppers throng Khwairamband bazar, governor and chief minister greet people on Cheiraoba
- N.Biren meets PM Modi for the first time after becoming the chief minister of Manipur
- Atleast 10 killed in a Tourist Passenger bus accident at Maram; another accident claims 7 lives at Khongsang.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.