Imphal, 31 December 2016 ( Evening News ) : The monthlong 77th Nupeelal memorial organised by Nupee Lal Memorial Association, Manipur concluded today at Nupee Lal Complex, Nityaipat Chuthek. The observance began on the first of this month. Speaking as Chief Guest at the closing event, Senior Advocate, Khaidem Mani appreciated the role of Manipuri women who had always made significant contribution in the history of Manipur. He said the Meira Paibis of Manipur are doing a tremendous job to make a better society by actively involving in prohibition of drugs and alcohol. As part of the event, floral tribute was offered at the portraits of mothers who sacrificed their lives for Manipur. Members of Nupeelal Memorial Association Manipur and people coming from different parts of the state took part in the event.
Monthlong 77th Nupi Lal observance concludes at Nupi Lal Memorial complex
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM launches CIS National Core Version 1.0 of the Manipur High Court; Assures of non-interference by the Govt in court proceedings
- Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren lights the festival fire marking the opening of Barak Spring Festival 2017
- JNIMS director Prof Deben asserts there is evidence against the suspended staff
- Anti-corruption cell holds review meeting to discuss 25 corruption cases in different departments
- Manipur's oldest regional party MPP ousts N. Sovakiran as party's president on charges of embezzling party fund and maladministration
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.