Imphal, 31 December 2016 ( Evening News ) : The monthlong 77th Nupeelal memorial organised by Nupee Lal Memorial Association, Manipur concluded today at Nupee Lal Complex, Nityaipat Chuthek. The observance began on the first of this month. Speaking as Chief Guest at the closing event, Senior Advocate, Khaidem Mani appreciated the role of Manipuri women who had always made significant contribution in the history of Manipur. He said the Meira Paibis of Manipur are doing a tremendous job to make a better society by actively involving in prohibition of drugs and alcohol. As part of the event, floral tribute was offered at the portraits of mothers who sacrificed their lives for Manipur. Members of Nupeelal Memorial Association Manipur and people coming from different parts of the state took part in the event.
Monthlong 77th Nupi Lal observance concludes at Nupi Lal Memorial complex
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Minor who created fake accounts of girls on social media caught
- Laser show and boat torch rally on Loktak lake highlighting the lifestyle of fishing community
- President Ram Nath Kovind arrives in Imphal to inaugurate North East Development Summit and Sangai Festival 2017
- Open dialogue on framework agreement espouses the concept of protecting Manipur’s exclusiveness, polity and flexibility
- PARENTS URGE KANGLEIPAL TO TAKE UP CAUSE, NOT SELF-IMMOLATE
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.