Imphal, 31 December 2016 ( Evening News ) : The monthlong 77th Nupeelal memorial organised by Nupee Lal Memorial Association, Manipur concluded today at Nupee Lal Complex, Nityaipat Chuthek. The observance began on the first of this month. Speaking as Chief Guest at the closing event, Senior Advocate, Khaidem Mani appreciated the role of Manipuri women who had always made significant contribution in the history of Manipur. He said the Meira Paibis of Manipur are doing a tremendous job to make a better society by actively involving in prohibition of drugs and alcohol. As part of the event, floral tribute was offered at the portraits of mothers who sacrificed their lives for Manipur. Members of Nupeelal Memorial Association Manipur and people coming from different parts of the state took part in the event.
Monthlong 77th Nupi Lal observance concludes at Nupi Lal Memorial complex
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Co-ordinating Committee of Polo Clubs urges govt to frame policy to save Manipuri pony
- 2 Congress MLAs Ksh. Biren and P. Brojen join BJP along with two MPCC office bearers
- H1N1 virus detected in Manipur, Health minister Jayentakumar says the infected person is admitted at Shija hospitals
- Local liquor and beer bottles from Moreh market were seized
- Chief Minister, Nongthombam Biren launches free Computer Training Programme
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.