Imphal, 28 December 2016 ( Evening News ) : The media fraternity of Manipur suspended their daily work yesterday and staged a sit in at Keishampat from 10 AM to 4 PM. They were protesting against the planting of a hand grenade at the office cum residence of Shibadutta Luwang, an editor of a local daily “Pandam” in Wahengbam Leikai by unknown miscreants. Various placards were displayed at the sit-in. President of MPCC, TN Haokip, Spokesperson of BJP, Nongthombam Biren and MLA of Thangmeiband constituency, Kh. Joykishan also took part in the sit-in
Media fraternity of Manipur suspends daily work; stages a sit in against the bomb threat to local daily “Pandam”
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Two minor sisters die in road accident in Oinam bazar
- Many areas in Imphal experience first flood of the year after a heavy shower
- Cheiraoba shoppers throng Khwairamband bazar, governor and chief minister greet people on Cheiraoba
- N.Biren meets PM Modi for the first time after becoming the chief minister of Manipur
- Atleast 10 killed in a Tourist Passenger bus accident at Maram; another accident claims 7 lives at Khongsang.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.