Imphal, 27 December 2016 : A hand grenade was planted at the office cum residence of Shibadutta Luwang, an editor of a local daily “Pandam” in Wahengbam Leikai last evening by the militant outfit KCP-MC as a gift for the new year. The explosive was defused by bomb disposal squad of Manipur Police. President of Editors Guild, A. Mobi vehemently condemned the act and appealed to not repeat these acts in the future.In protest against the act, the media fraternity has decided to suspend daily work today and will stage a sit in at Keishampat from 10 AM to 4 PM. Impact News will not broadcast any news Bulletin today.
KCP-MC gifts to newspaper a grenade
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Union Human Resource Minister and BJP Manipur In-charge, Prakash Javadekar continues to blame Ibobi for the economic blockade
- The first Prof Boxing Bout of Laishram Sarita against Hungary's Zsofia Bedo to be held at Khuman Lampak
- Ima Emoinu Irat thouni being observed across Manipur
- 1 person died and 15 injured in an accident
- 21st RIMS firing victims memorial day
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.