Imphal, 27 December 2016 : National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) organised a one day workshop on digital payment at Imphal West District Sericulture Office today. NIELIT Imphal has been organising Awareness Programme in different parts of Manipur with an aim to impart knowledge on Digital Payment throughout the state. NIELIT Joint Director ( Technical ) Angom Buboo said if people have the knowledge about digital payment mode, the hardships faced by the public in buying goods, transferring money and long queues at ATMs after demonetisation, would reduce. NIELIT will host a Mega Workshop on Digital Payment on January 7 next year in BOAT or MFDC Hall
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) states Digital Payment throughout the state will reduce the hardships of the people.
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Co-ordinating Committee of Polo Clubs urges govt to frame policy to save Manipuri pony
- 2 Congress MLAs Ksh. Biren and P. Brojen join BJP along with two MPCC office bearers
- H1N1 virus detected in Manipur, Health minister Jayentakumar says the infected person is admitted at Shija hospitals
- Local liquor and beer bottles from Moreh market were seized
- Chief Minister, Nongthombam Biren launches free Computer Training Programme
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.