Imphal, 27 December 2016 : National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) organised a one day workshop on digital payment at Imphal West District Sericulture Office today. NIELIT Imphal has been organising Awareness Programme in different parts of Manipur with an aim to impart knowledge on Digital Payment throughout the state. NIELIT Joint Director ( Technical ) Angom Buboo said if people have the knowledge about digital payment mode, the hardships faced by the public in buying goods, transferring money and long queues at ATMs after demonetisation, would reduce. NIELIT will host a Mega Workshop on Digital Payment on January 7 next year in BOAT or MFDC Hall
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) states Digital Payment throughout the state will reduce the hardships of the people.
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM launches CIS National Core Version 1.0 of the Manipur High Court; Assures of non-interference by the Govt in court proceedings
- Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren lights the festival fire marking the opening of Barak Spring Festival 2017
- JNIMS director Prof Deben asserts there is evidence against the suspended staff
- Anti-corruption cell holds review meeting to discuss 25 corruption cases in different departments
- Manipur's oldest regional party MPP ousts N. Sovakiran as party's president on charges of embezzling party fund and maladministration
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.