Imphal, 27 December 2016 : National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) organised a one day workshop on digital payment at Imphal West District Sericulture Office today. NIELIT Imphal has been organising Awareness Programme in different parts of Manipur with an aim to impart knowledge on Digital Payment throughout the state. NIELIT Joint Director ( Technical ) Angom Buboo said if people have the knowledge about digital payment mode, the hardships faced by the public in buying goods, transferring money and long queues at ATMs after demonetisation, would reduce. NIELIT will host a Mega Workshop on Digital Payment on January 7 next year in BOAT or MFDC Hall
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) states Digital Payment throughout the state will reduce the hardships of the people.
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MLA Joykishan slams Delhi Government's indifference to people of the North-East
- Traffic violators fined during Mega Traffic Lok Adalat, people asked to follow traffic rules to prevent accidents
- Coalition for Indigenes Rights Campaign Manipur observes National Repentance Day at Manipur palace
- Students injured as police baton-charge AMSU protestors demanding release of MOBC scholarship
- India will not develop without the development of the north east region: Babul Supriyo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.