Imphal, 27 December 2016 : National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) organised a one day workshop on digital payment at Imphal West District Sericulture Office today. NIELIT Imphal has been organising Awareness Programme in different parts of Manipur with an aim to impart knowledge on Digital Payment throughout the state. NIELIT Joint Director ( Technical ) Angom Buboo said if people have the knowledge about digital payment mode, the hardships faced by the public in buying goods, transferring money and long queues at ATMs after demonetisation, would reduce. NIELIT will host a Mega Workshop on Digital Payment on January 7 next year in BOAT or MFDC Hall
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) states Digital Payment throughout the state will reduce the hardships of the people.
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Candidates sign UCM and CCSK Manipur “Pledge to the People of Manipur” on framework agreement
- Political parties intensify election campaign, PM Modi to speak at a election rally at Langjing Achouba tomorrow
- In the first attack on candidate in the 11th assembly elections, gunmen ambush Gaikhangam in Thingkhongjang in Noney district
- MLA Karam Shyam accuses Okram Joy of threatening his workers, files complaint to Election Commission
- Scuffles continue between Congress party and NPP in Wangoi AC
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.