Imphal, 27 December 2016 : National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) organised a one day workshop on digital payment at Imphal West District Sericulture Office today. NIELIT Imphal has been organising Awareness Programme in different parts of Manipur with an aim to impart knowledge on Digital Payment throughout the state. NIELIT Joint Director ( Technical ) Angom Buboo said if people have the knowledge about digital payment mode, the hardships faced by the public in buying goods, transferring money and long queues at ATMs after demonetisation, would reduce. NIELIT will host a Mega Workshop on Digital Payment on January 7 next year in BOAT or MFDC Hall
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) states Digital Payment throughout the state will reduce the hardships of the people.
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Sit-in protest against the arrest of Aribam Rikesh
- Congress Spokesperson Khumukcham Joykisan demands the state Govt to clarify if the ceasefire between NSCN-IM and Indian Govt includes Manipur
- Chief Minister, Nongthombam Biren launches pradhan mantri dialysis programme; patients to receive free dialysis under the programme
- At least 2000 houses and paddy fields have been submerged under flood waters in Khundrakpam
- Minister Biswajit discusses trade prospects between Manipur and Baoshan in agriculture, hand-loom and handicrafts products
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.