Imphal, 25 December 2016 ( Evening News ) : MLA RK Anand has categorically stated that Manipur Govt will not surrender to any forms of Bandh and Economic blockade called under the agenda to break the integrity of the state. He made this statement on the sidelines of innaugural functions of Malom Tulihal Market Shed cum Community hall, Malom Tulihal Terakha Community Hall and Malom Hawairou Community hall constructed under the MDS and MLA Local Area development Fund.
Manipur Govt will not surrender to any forms of Bandh and Economic blockade : RK Anand
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Two minor sisters die in road accident in Oinam bazar
- Many areas in Imphal experience first flood of the year after a heavy shower
- Cheiraoba shoppers throng Khwairamband bazar, governor and chief minister greet people on Cheiraoba
- N.Biren meets PM Modi for the first time after becoming the chief minister of Manipur
- Atleast 10 killed in a Tourist Passenger bus accident at Maram; another accident claims 7 lives at Khongsang.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.