Imphal, 25 December 2016 ( Evening News ) : MLA RK Anand has categorically stated that Manipur Govt will not surrender to any forms of Bandh and Economic blockade called under the agenda to break the integrity of the state. He made this statement on the sidelines of innaugural functions of Malom Tulihal Market Shed cum Community hall, Malom Tulihal Terakha Community Hall and Malom Hawairou Community hall constructed under the MDS and MLA Local Area development Fund.
Manipur Govt will not surrender to any forms of Bandh and Economic blockade : RK Anand
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Co-ordinating Committee of Polo Clubs urges govt to frame policy to save Manipuri pony
- 2 Congress MLAs Ksh. Biren and P. Brojen join BJP along with two MPCC office bearers
- H1N1 virus detected in Manipur, Health minister Jayentakumar says the infected person is admitted at Shija hospitals
- Local liquor and beer bottles from Moreh market were seized
- Chief Minister, Nongthombam Biren launches free Computer Training Programme
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.