Imphal, 25 December 2016 ( Evening News ) : MLA RK Anand has categorically stated that Manipur Govt will not surrender to any forms of Bandh and Economic blockade called under the agenda to break the integrity of the state. He made this statement on the sidelines of innaugural functions of Malom Tulihal Market Shed cum Community hall, Malom Tulihal Terakha Community Hall and Malom Hawairou Community hall constructed under the MDS and MLA Local Area development Fund.
Manipur Govt will not surrender to any forms of Bandh and Economic blockade : RK Anand
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Sit-in protest against the arrest of Aribam Rikesh
- Congress Spokesperson Khumukcham Joykisan demands the state Govt to clarify if the ceasefire between NSCN-IM and Indian Govt includes Manipur
- Chief Minister, Nongthombam Biren launches pradhan mantri dialysis programme; patients to receive free dialysis under the programme
- At least 2000 houses and paddy fields have been submerged under flood waters in Khundrakpam
- Minister Biswajit discusses trade prospects between Manipur and Baoshan in agriculture, hand-loom and handicrafts products
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.