Imphal, 25 December 2016 ( Evening News ) : MLA RK Anand has categorically stated that Manipur Govt will not surrender to any forms of Bandh and Economic blockade called under the agenda to break the integrity of the state. He made this statement on the sidelines of innaugural functions of Malom Tulihal Market Shed cum Community hall, Malom Tulihal Terakha Community Hall and Malom Hawairou Community hall constructed under the MDS and MLA Local Area development Fund.
Manipur Govt will not surrender to any forms of Bandh and Economic blockade : RK Anand
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MLA Joykishan slams Delhi Government's indifference to people of the North-East
- Traffic violators fined during Mega Traffic Lok Adalat, people asked to follow traffic rules to prevent accidents
- Coalition for Indigenes Rights Campaign Manipur observes National Repentance Day at Manipur palace
- Students injured as police baton-charge AMSU protestors demanding release of MOBC scholarship
- India will not develop without the development of the north east region: Babul Supriyo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.