Imphal, 25 December 2016 ( Evening News ) : MLA RK Anand has categorically stated that Manipur Govt will not surrender to any forms of Bandh and Economic blockade called under the agenda to break the integrity of the state. He made this statement on the sidelines of innaugural functions of Malom Tulihal Market Shed cum Community hall, Malom Tulihal Terakha Community Hall and Malom Hawairou Community hall constructed under the MDS and MLA Local Area development Fund.
Manipur Govt will not surrender to any forms of Bandh and Economic blockade : RK Anand
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM launches CIS National Core Version 1.0 of the Manipur High Court; Assures of non-interference by the Govt in court proceedings
- Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren lights the festival fire marking the opening of Barak Spring Festival 2017
- JNIMS director Prof Deben asserts there is evidence against the suspended staff
- Anti-corruption cell holds review meeting to discuss 25 corruption cases in different departments
- Manipur's oldest regional party MPP ousts N. Sovakiran as party's president on charges of embezzling party fund and maladministration
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.