Imphal, 24 December 2016 ( Evening News ) :Condition of a protestor of Manipur Electricity Employee Union, demanding regularisation of work charge and muster roll employees is deteriorating. A team of doctor visited S.Rashi,K.Bijento and G.Shanti who are on a hunger strike since yesterday at the gate of MSPDCL in Nityaipat Chuthek. Doctors said the condition of S.Rashi is deteriorating. It may be mentioned that Manipur Electricity Employee Union have been on protest demanding regularisation of 305 work charge and 38 Muster roll. As part of the protest, they have been on hunger strike since yesterday.
Condition of a protestor of Manipur Electricity Employee Union is deteriorating
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM launches CIS National Core Version 1.0 of the Manipur High Court; Assures of non-interference by the Govt in court proceedings
- Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren lights the festival fire marking the opening of Barak Spring Festival 2017
- JNIMS director Prof Deben asserts there is evidence against the suspended staff
- Anti-corruption cell holds review meeting to discuss 25 corruption cases in different departments
- Manipur's oldest regional party MPP ousts N. Sovakiran as party's president on charges of embezzling party fund and maladministration
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.