Imphal, 24 December 2016 ( Evening News ) :Condition of a protestor of Manipur Electricity Employee Union, demanding regularisation of work charge and muster roll employees is deteriorating. A team of doctor visited S.Rashi,K.Bijento and G.Shanti who are on a hunger strike since yesterday at the gate of MSPDCL in Nityaipat Chuthek. Doctors said the condition of S.Rashi is deteriorating. It may be mentioned that Manipur Electricity Employee Union have been on protest demanding regularisation of 305 work charge and 38 Muster roll. As part of the protest, they have been on hunger strike since yesterday.
Condition of a protestor of Manipur Electricity Employee Union is deteriorating
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Union Human Resource Minister and BJP Manipur In-charge, Prakash Javadekar continues to blame Ibobi for the economic blockade
- The first Prof Boxing Bout of Laishram Sarita against Hungary's Zsofia Bedo to be held at Khuman Lampak
- Ima Emoinu Irat thouni being observed across Manipur
- 1 person died and 15 injured in an accident
- 21st RIMS firing victims memorial day
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.