Imphal, 24 December 2016 ( Evening News ) :Condition of a protestor of Manipur Electricity Employee Union, demanding regularisation of work charge and muster roll employees is deteriorating. A team of doctor visited S.Rashi,K.Bijento and G.Shanti who are on a hunger strike since yesterday at the gate of MSPDCL in Nityaipat Chuthek. Doctors said the condition of S.Rashi is deteriorating. It may be mentioned that Manipur Electricity Employee Union have been on protest demanding regularisation of 305 work charge and 38 Muster roll. As part of the protest, they have been on hunger strike since yesterday.
Condition of a protestor of Manipur Electricity Employee Union is deteriorating
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.