Imphal, 24 December 2016 ( Evening News ) :Condition of a protestor of Manipur Electricity Employee Union, demanding regularisation of work charge and muster roll employees is deteriorating. A team of doctor visited S.Rashi,K.Bijento and G.Shanti who are on a hunger strike since yesterday at the gate of MSPDCL in Nityaipat Chuthek. Doctors said the condition of S.Rashi is deteriorating. It may be mentioned that Manipur Electricity Employee Union have been on protest demanding regularisation of 305 work charge and 38 Muster roll. As part of the protest, they have been on hunger strike since yesterday.
Condition of a protestor of Manipur Electricity Employee Union is deteriorating
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MPCC delegates led by Former CM Okram Ibobi leave Imphal to meet Prime Minister
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.