Imphal, 24 December 2016 ( Evening News ) :Condition of a protestor of Manipur Electricity Employee Union, demanding regularisation of work charge and muster roll employees is deteriorating. A team of doctor visited S.Rashi,K.Bijento and G.Shanti who are on a hunger strike since yesterday at the gate of MSPDCL in Nityaipat Chuthek. Doctors said the condition of S.Rashi is deteriorating. It may be mentioned that Manipur Electricity Employee Union have been on protest demanding regularisation of 305 work charge and 38 Muster roll. As part of the protest, they have been on hunger strike since yesterday.
Condition of a protestor of Manipur Electricity Employee Union is deteriorating
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MLA Joykishan slams Delhi Government's indifference to people of the North-East
- Traffic violators fined during Mega Traffic Lok Adalat, people asked to follow traffic rules to prevent accidents
- Coalition for Indigenes Rights Campaign Manipur observes National Repentance Day at Manipur palace
- Students injured as police baton-charge AMSU protestors demanding release of MOBC scholarship
- India will not develop without the development of the north east region: Babul Supriyo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.