Imphal, 19 December 2016 ( Evening News ) : VSM, GOC, Major General of Red Shield Division, SS Mishra said the security forces will do all it can to bring back normalcy in Manipur. He made this statement in response to a query on the role of Assam Rifles in the recent twin ambush on Imphal-Moreh road after the inuagural of Sainik School Horse Riding and Polo Club. Rudra Mishra, wife of General Mishra inaugurated the Horse Riding Arena, while President of Manipur Horse Riding and Polo Association, Budhachandra Singh cut the ribbon. A team led by General Mishra also planted saplings in and around the arena. Young players of Manipur Horse Riding and Polo Association provided salutations and displayed a game of Tent Pegging at the event. Speaking on the ocassion, General Mishra stated that the arena and the club has been opened by the Red Shield Division to encourage the youth to learn about polo from a young age..
Red Shield Division says the security forces will do all it can to restore peace in Manipur.
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MLA Joykishan slams Delhi Government's indifference to people of the North-East
- Traffic violators fined during Mega Traffic Lok Adalat, people asked to follow traffic rules to prevent accidents
- Coalition for Indigenes Rights Campaign Manipur observes National Repentance Day at Manipur palace
- Students injured as police baton-charge AMSU protestors demanding release of MOBC scholarship
- India will not develop without the development of the north east region: Babul Supriyo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.