Imphal, 19 December 2016 ( Evening News ) : VSM, GOC, Major General of Red Shield Division, SS Mishra said the security forces will do all it can to bring back normalcy in Manipur. He made this statement in response to a query on the role of Assam Rifles in the recent twin ambush on Imphal-Moreh road after the inuagural of Sainik School Horse Riding and Polo Club. Rudra Mishra, wife of General Mishra inaugurated the Horse Riding Arena, while President of Manipur Horse Riding and Polo Association, Budhachandra Singh cut the ribbon. A team led by General Mishra also planted saplings in and around the arena. Young players of Manipur Horse Riding and Polo Association provided salutations and displayed a game of Tent Pegging at the event. Speaking on the ocassion, General Mishra stated that the arena and the club has been opened by the Red Shield Division to encourage the youth to learn about polo from a young age..
Red Shield Division says the security forces will do all it can to restore peace in Manipur.
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Sit-in protest against the arrest of Aribam Rikesh
- Congress Spokesperson Khumukcham Joykisan demands the state Govt to clarify if the ceasefire between NSCN-IM and Indian Govt includes Manipur
- Chief Minister, Nongthombam Biren launches pradhan mantri dialysis programme; patients to receive free dialysis under the programme
- At least 2000 houses and paddy fields have been submerged under flood waters in Khundrakpam
- Minister Biswajit discusses trade prospects between Manipur and Baoshan in agriculture, hand-loom and handicrafts products
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.