Imphal, 19 December 2016 ( Evening News ) : 15 different organisations have come together to form "Good Will Mission for Peaceful Co-existence" in order to bring back normalcy in the state. As a beginning of the mission, a public meeting will be held in Kwairamband Bazaar on the 21st of this month. The meeting will be attended by representatives of all communities of the state and different stakeholders including UNC. Good Will Mission for Peaceful Co-existence was formed today after a meeting at Nagaram. Ningthouja Lancha of CIRCA has been elected the Convenor of the mission. Tangkhul People’s Organisation,Naga People’s Organisation,Zeliangrong Union, Ten Union Social Upliftment,Khurai,HERICON, LIPUN, representatives of Ima Keithel Mari, KOMREM Union, ICHAM, CIRCA, AMUCO,Manipur Muslim Welfare Organisation,Malem Kanba Lup,Nagaram Women Society and KIMACS are part of the mission. Speaking to media persons, Convenor of the mission, Ningthouja Lancha termed the incident of Khurai Heikru makhong yesterday as unfortunate and blamed the security personnel for the same. The meeting held today also took 7 different resolutions.
15 different organisations come together to form "Good Will Mission for Peaceful Co-existence" to bring back normalcy in the state.
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
- National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh claims BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.