Imphal, 19 December 2016 ( Evening News ) : 15 different organisations have come together to form "Good Will Mission for Peaceful Co-existence" in order to bring back normalcy in the state. As a beginning of the mission, a public meeting will be held in Kwairamband Bazaar on the 21st of this month. The meeting will be attended by representatives of all communities of the state and different stakeholders including UNC. Good Will Mission for Peaceful Co-existence was formed today after a meeting at Nagaram. Ningthouja Lancha of CIRCA has been elected the Convenor of the mission. Tangkhul People’s Organisation,Naga People’s Organisation,Zeliangrong Union, Ten Union Social Upliftment,Khurai,HERICON, LIPUN, representatives of Ima Keithel Mari, KOMREM Union, ICHAM, CIRCA, AMUCO,Manipur Muslim Welfare Organisation,Malem Kanba Lup,Nagaram Women Society and KIMACS are part of the mission. Speaking to media persons, Convenor of the mission, Ningthouja Lancha termed the incident of Khurai Heikru makhong yesterday as unfortunate and blamed the security personnel for the same. The meeting held today also took 7 different resolutions.
15 different organisations come together to form "Good Will Mission for Peaceful Co-existence" to bring back normalcy in the state.
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Co-ordinating Committee of Polo Clubs urges govt to frame policy to save Manipuri pony
- 2 Congress MLAs Ksh. Biren and P. Brojen join BJP along with two MPCC office bearers
- H1N1 virus detected in Manipur, Health minister Jayentakumar says the infected person is admitted at Shija hospitals
- Local liquor and beer bottles from Moreh market were seized
- Chief Minister, Nongthombam Biren launches free Computer Training Programme
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.