Imphal, 19 December 2016 ( Evening News ) : 15 different organisations have come together to form "Good Will Mission for Peaceful Co-existence" in order to bring back normalcy in the state. As a beginning of the mission, a public meeting will be held in Kwairamband Bazaar on the 21st of this month. The meeting will be attended by representatives of all communities of the state and different stakeholders including UNC. Good Will Mission for Peaceful Co-existence was formed today after a meeting at Nagaram. Ningthouja Lancha of CIRCA has been elected the Convenor of the mission. Tangkhul People’s Organisation,Naga People’s Organisation,Zeliangrong Union, Ten Union Social Upliftment,Khurai,HERICON, LIPUN, representatives of Ima Keithel Mari, KOMREM Union, ICHAM, CIRCA, AMUCO,Manipur Muslim Welfare Organisation,Malem Kanba Lup,Nagaram Women Society and KIMACS are part of the mission. Speaking to media persons, Convenor of the mission, Ningthouja Lancha termed the incident of Khurai Heikru makhong yesterday as unfortunate and blamed the security personnel for the same. The meeting held today also took 7 different resolutions.
15 different organisations come together to form "Good Will Mission for Peaceful Co-existence" to bring back normalcy in the state.
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Sit-in protest against the arrest of Aribam Rikesh
- Congress Spokesperson Khumukcham Joykisan demands the state Govt to clarify if the ceasefire between NSCN-IM and Indian Govt includes Manipur
- Chief Minister, Nongthombam Biren launches pradhan mantri dialysis programme; patients to receive free dialysis under the programme
- At least 2000 houses and paddy fields have been submerged under flood waters in Khundrakpam
- Minister Biswajit discusses trade prospects between Manipur and Baoshan in agriculture, hand-loom and handicrafts products
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.