Imphal, 27 October 2016 ( Evening News ) : Chief Minister Okram Ibobi Singh has been banned by the Tangkhul Naga Long from entering Ukhrul district and from inaugurating the district hospital and other projects. Tangkhul Naga Long has put the ban accusing the govt that the construction of the District Hospital is incomplete and the hospital lacks proper infrastructure. Speaking to the media persons President of Tangkhul Naga Long, Weapon Zimik said even if all the required infrastructure are provided, Chief Minister Okram Ibobi Singh will not be allowed to enter in Ukhrul again. Zimik cautioned that even if all the projects are completed Chief Minister will not be given assent to inaugurate it although it can be inaugurated by other officials. It is learnt that Weapon Zimik and his team inspected the condition of Ukhrul District Hospital and found lack of infrastructures. They claimed that they found beds and other machines which were not installed on the day of CM’s visit to Ukhrul on Oct 24.
Tangkhul Naga Long bans Chief Minister Okram Ibobi Singh in Ukhrul district and from inaugurating all the projects in the district
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Co-ordinating Committee of Polo Clubs urges govt to frame policy to save Manipuri pony
- 2 Congress MLAs Ksh. Biren and P. Brojen join BJP along with two MPCC office bearers
- H1N1 virus detected in Manipur, Health minister Jayentakumar says the infected person is admitted at Shija hospitals
- Local liquor and beer bottles from Moreh market were seized
- Chief Minister, Nongthombam Biren launches free Computer Training Programme
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.