Imphal, 27 October 2016 ( Evening News ) : Chief Minister Okram Ibobi Singh has been banned by the Tangkhul Naga Long from entering Ukhrul district and from inaugurating the district hospital and other projects. Tangkhul Naga Long has put the ban accusing the govt that the construction of the District Hospital is incomplete and the hospital lacks proper infrastructure. Speaking to the media persons President of Tangkhul Naga Long, Weapon Zimik said even if all the required infrastructure are provided, Chief Minister Okram Ibobi Singh will not be allowed to enter in Ukhrul again. Zimik cautioned that even if all the projects are completed Chief Minister will not be given assent to inaugurate it although it can be inaugurated by other officials. It is learnt that Weapon Zimik and his team inspected the condition of Ukhrul District Hospital and found lack of infrastructures. They claimed that they found beds and other machines which were not installed on the day of CM’s visit to Ukhrul on Oct 24.
Tangkhul Naga Long bans Chief Minister Okram Ibobi Singh in Ukhrul district and from inaugurating all the projects in the district
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM launches CIS National Core Version 1.0 of the Manipur High Court; Assures of non-interference by the Govt in court proceedings
- Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren lights the festival fire marking the opening of Barak Spring Festival 2017
- JNIMS director Prof Deben asserts there is evidence against the suspended staff
- Anti-corruption cell holds review meeting to discuss 25 corruption cases in different departments
- Manipur's oldest regional party MPP ousts N. Sovakiran as party's president on charges of embezzling party fund and maladministration
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.