Imphal, 14 September 2016 : Manipur Shumang Lila artist Huirem Bishesh who is representing India in the upcoming Miss International Queen 2016 in Bangkok was last night physically assaulted allegedly by escorts of RD & PR Minister Moirangthem Okendro. The incident occurred last night around 10 near Yaiskul Chingakham Leirak. The incident occurred when Bishesh driving a Tata Bolt with a friend identified as Rohit got stuck at the narrow lane of Chingakham Leirak when escorts of the Minister started using abusive language. He alleged that the escorts physically assaulted them. Addressing media persons at Manipur Press club, Bishesh said the escorts even hit him on the forehead with the gun. Bishesh accused that when he shouted his friend to note down the number of the vehicle Minister Okendro returned and asked what he wanted to know. Manipur State Shuhmang Lila council President M. Purnimashi strongly condemned the incident. Purnimashi demanded immediate clarification from the side of the Minister.
Manipur Shumang Lila artist Huirem Bishesh physically assaulted allegedly by escorts of RD & PR Minister Moirangthem Okendro
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MLA Joykishan slams Delhi Government's indifference to people of the North-East
- Traffic violators fined during Mega Traffic Lok Adalat, people asked to follow traffic rules to prevent accidents
- Coalition for Indigenes Rights Campaign Manipur observes National Repentance Day at Manipur palace
- Students injured as police baton-charge AMSU protestors demanding release of MOBC scholarship
- India will not develop without the development of the north east region: Babul Supriyo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.