Imphal, 30 August 2016 ( Evening News ) : All Manipur DPC Completed Police Constable Male 2013 and BJP Manipur Pradesh stormed Manipur Police Training college at Pangei demanding cancellation of the physical test for the candidates of police constable this morning. However the physical test continued amid firing of tear gas shells, sit-ins and various forma of protests at Manipur Police Training college Pangei. Meanwhile the govt has imposed CrPC 144 around the training college. BJP MLAs, Kh. Joykishan and Th. Bisjorjit who took part in the protest have been detained by the police. Members of All Manipur DPC Completed Police Constable Male 2013 and BJP Manipur Pradesh took out a protest rally this morning around 8:30 and stormed the northern gate of Manipur police Training College chanting slogans against the fresh recruitment. As the scuffles ensued between the protestors and the police personnel at the gate, the police personnel fired tear gas shells to control the mob. MLAs Joykisan and Biswajit enquired who ordered the police personnel to fire tear gas on the protestors. The protestors then stormed the main gate of the training college. Police once again fired tear gas shells tear and mock bombs to control the situation. The protestors then demonstrated in front of the Training college and shouted slogans against the fresh recruitment. MLAs Joykisan and Biswajit marched towards the Training college to meet the officers concerned. SP Imphal East ordered for their detention. Joykisan and Biswarjit asked the police to arrest them.
2013 candidates storm MPTC Pangei, CrPC 144 promulgated at MPTC Pangei, police detain MLAs Joykisan and Biswajit for preventing physical test
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
- Five major student organisations AMSU, MSF, SUK, AIMS and KSA resolve to support MUSU's 48 hour general strike
- Students sustain injury as agitating students burn effigies and storm CM’s bungalow
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.