Imphal, 30 August 2016 ( Evening News ) : All Manipur DPC Completed Police Constable Male 2013 and BJP Manipur Pradesh stormed Manipur Police Training college at Pangei demanding cancellation of the physical test for the candidates of police constable this morning. However the physical test continued amid firing of tear gas shells, sit-ins and various forma of protests at Manipur Police Training college Pangei. Meanwhile the govt has imposed CrPC 144 around the training college. BJP MLAs, Kh. Joykishan and Th. Bisjorjit who took part in the protest have been detained by the police. Members of All Manipur DPC Completed Police Constable Male 2013 and BJP Manipur Pradesh took out a protest rally this morning around 8:30 and stormed the northern gate of Manipur police Training College chanting slogans against the fresh recruitment. As the scuffles ensued between the protestors and the police personnel at the gate, the police personnel fired tear gas shells to control the mob. MLAs Joykisan and Biswajit enquired who ordered the police personnel to fire tear gas on the protestors. The protestors then stormed the main gate of the training college. Police once again fired tear gas shells tear and mock bombs to control the situation. The protestors then demonstrated in front of the Training college and shouted slogans against the fresh recruitment. MLAs Joykisan and Biswajit marched towards the Training college to meet the officers concerned. SP Imphal East ordered for their detention. Joykisan and Biswarjit asked the police to arrest them.
2013 candidates storm MPTC Pangei, CrPC 144 promulgated at MPTC Pangei, police detain MLAs Joykisan and Biswajit for preventing physical test
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.