Imphal, 29 August 2016 ( Evening News ) : All Manipur DPC completed Candidate of Manipur Police Constable, 2013 has called for 24-hour bandh in Imphal East district from midnight tonight till midnight tomorrow. Addressing media persons at Manipur Press Club, Spokesperson Md. Zaheer Khan said the bandh has been called to boycott the new recruitment process for constables beginning tomorrow. It is worth mentioning that Physical test will be conducted at Pangei tomorrow. Zaheer said the association condemns the burning down of Senior General Advocate cum Public prosecution High court of Manipur office located at North AOC. He said the JAC has no link with the incident. Zaheer accused govt of pre-planning the whole incident to defame the association. He also said the DPC members should be held responsible if there were any discrepancies were found during the previous physical test. He said as video recordings were done the candidates who indulged in wrong doings should be removed rather than starting the recruitment process afresh.
Constable candidates announce 24-hour bandh in Imphal East from midnight tonight to boycott govt's new recruitment process
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.