Imphal, 29 August 2016 ( Evening News ) : All Manipur DPC completed Candidate of Manipur Police Constable, 2013 has called for 24-hour bandh in Imphal East district from midnight tonight till midnight tomorrow. Addressing media persons at Manipur Press Club, Spokesperson Md. Zaheer Khan said the bandh has been called to boycott the new recruitment process for constables beginning tomorrow. It is worth mentioning that Physical test will be conducted at Pangei tomorrow. Zaheer said the association condemns the burning down of Senior General Advocate cum Public prosecution High court of Manipur office located at North AOC. He said the JAC has no link with the incident. Zaheer accused govt of pre-planning the whole incident to defame the association. He also said the DPC members should be held responsible if there were any discrepancies were found during the previous physical test. He said as video recordings were done the candidates who indulged in wrong doings should be removed rather than starting the recruitment process afresh.
Constable candidates announce 24-hour bandh in Imphal East from midnight tonight to boycott govt's new recruitment process
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Minor who created fake accounts of girls on social media caught
- Laser show and boat torch rally on Loktak lake highlighting the lifestyle of fishing community
- President Ram Nath Kovind arrives in Imphal to inaugurate North East Development Summit and Sangai Festival 2017
- Open dialogue on framework agreement espouses the concept of protecting Manipur’s exclusiveness, polity and flexibility
- PARENTS URGE KANGLEIPAL TO TAKE UP CAUSE, NOT SELF-IMMOLATE
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.