Imphal, 22 August 2016 ( Evening News ) : JAC of All Manipur Written Test Successful Candidate of Police Constable Male 2013 has appealed the govt to declare their viva voce results by August 25. Speaking at a press meet at Manipur Press Club the JAC spokesperson Md. Jaheer Khan strongly condemned the Cabinet’s decision to nullify the earlier recruitment and said that the government should not abuse their power in the name of governance. JAC appealed to withdraw the cabinet’s order. JAC also condemned over the Senapati District SP’s unruly behaviour during a rally organised at Senapati. It also condemned the police’s behaviour during the rally in Imphal. JAC further appealed to cancel the upcoming physical test for the new recruitment which is scheduled on the August 30 at MPTC, Pangei.
JAC of All Manipur Written Test Successful Candidate of Police Constable Male 2013 has appealed the govt to declare their viva voce results
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Sit-in protest against the arrest of Aribam Rikesh
- Congress Spokesperson Khumukcham Joykisan demands the state Govt to clarify if the ceasefire between NSCN-IM and Indian Govt includes Manipur
- Chief Minister, Nongthombam Biren launches pradhan mantri dialysis programme; patients to receive free dialysis under the programme
- At least 2000 houses and paddy fields have been submerged under flood waters in Khundrakpam
- Minister Biswajit discusses trade prospects between Manipur and Baoshan in agriculture, hand-loom and handicrafts products
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.