Imphal, 22 August 2016 ( Evening News ) : JAC of All Manipur Written Test Successful Candidate of Police Constable Male 2013 has appealed the govt to declare their viva voce results by August 25. Speaking at a press meet at Manipur Press Club the JAC spokesperson Md. Jaheer Khan strongly condemned the Cabinet’s decision to nullify the earlier recruitment and said that the government should not abuse their power in the name of governance. JAC appealed to withdraw the cabinet’s order. JAC also condemned over the Senapati District SP’s unruly behaviour during a rally organised at Senapati. It also condemned the police’s behaviour during the rally in Imphal. JAC further appealed to cancel the upcoming physical test for the new recruitment which is scheduled on the August 30 at MPTC, Pangei.
JAC of All Manipur Written Test Successful Candidate of Police Constable Male 2013 has appealed the govt to declare their viva voce results
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Two minor sisters die in road accident in Oinam bazar
- Many areas in Imphal experience first flood of the year after a heavy shower
- Cheiraoba shoppers throng Khwairamband bazar, governor and chief minister greet people on Cheiraoba
- N.Biren meets PM Modi for the first time after becoming the chief minister of Manipur
- Atleast 10 killed in a Tourist Passenger bus accident at Maram; another accident claims 7 lives at Khongsang.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.