Imphal, 22 August 2016 ( Evening News ) : JAC of All Manipur Written Test Successful Candidate of Police Constable Male 2013 has appealed the govt to declare their viva voce results by August 25. Speaking at a press meet at Manipur Press Club the JAC spokesperson Md. Jaheer Khan strongly condemned the Cabinet’s decision to nullify the earlier recruitment and said that the government should not abuse their power in the name of governance. JAC appealed to withdraw the cabinet’s order. JAC also condemned over the Senapati District SP’s unruly behaviour during a rally organised at Senapati. It also condemned the police’s behaviour during the rally in Imphal. JAC further appealed to cancel the upcoming physical test for the new recruitment which is scheduled on the August 30 at MPTC, Pangei.
JAC of All Manipur Written Test Successful Candidate of Police Constable Male 2013 has appealed the govt to declare their viva voce results
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Co-ordinating Committee of Polo Clubs urges govt to frame policy to save Manipuri pony
- 2 Congress MLAs Ksh. Biren and P. Brojen join BJP along with two MPCC office bearers
- H1N1 virus detected in Manipur, Health minister Jayentakumar says the infected person is admitted at Shija hospitals
- Local liquor and beer bottles from Moreh market were seized
- Chief Minister, Nongthombam Biren launches free Computer Training Programme
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.