Imphal, 22 August 2016 ( Evening News ) : JAC of All Manipur Written Test Successful Candidate of Police Constable Male 2013 has appealed the govt to declare their viva voce results by August 25. Speaking at a press meet at Manipur Press Club the JAC spokesperson Md. Jaheer Khan strongly condemned the Cabinet’s decision to nullify the earlier recruitment and said that the government should not abuse their power in the name of governance. JAC appealed to withdraw the cabinet’s order. JAC also condemned over the Senapati District SP’s unruly behaviour during a rally organised at Senapati. It also condemned the police’s behaviour during the rally in Imphal. JAC further appealed to cancel the upcoming physical test for the new recruitment which is scheduled on the August 30 at MPTC, Pangei.
JAC of All Manipur Written Test Successful Candidate of Police Constable Male 2013 has appealed the govt to declare their viva voce results
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Union Human Resource Minister and BJP Manipur In-charge, Prakash Javadekar continues to blame Ibobi for the economic blockade
- The first Prof Boxing Bout of Laishram Sarita against Hungary's Zsofia Bedo to be held at Khuman Lampak
- Ima Emoinu Irat thouni being observed across Manipur
- 1 person died and 15 injured in an accident
- 21st RIMS firing victims memorial day
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.