Imphal, 16 August 2016 ( Evening News ) : Former JCILPS Convenor Khomdram Ratan for the first time came out in front of media after he was declared wanted by the state govt. Speaking to media persons at an undisclosed location in Imphal West, Khomdram Ratan said the government and the state police have violated the constitution to declare him Wanted to show him in bad light. He expressed dissatisfaction at the Wanted tag on him based on a photo uploaded on social networking site - Facebook. Khomdram Ratan insisted that he has never violated the Constitution and he spearheaded the ILP movement to protect the indigenous people in the state.
Khomdram Ratan breaks his silence after he was declared wanted by the police
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Sit-in protest against the arrest of Aribam Rikesh
- Congress Spokesperson Khumukcham Joykisan demands the state Govt to clarify if the ceasefire between NSCN-IM and Indian Govt includes Manipur
- Chief Minister, Nongthombam Biren launches pradhan mantri dialysis programme; patients to receive free dialysis under the programme
- At least 2000 houses and paddy fields have been submerged under flood waters in Khundrakpam
- Minister Biswajit discusses trade prospects between Manipur and Baoshan in agriculture, hand-loom and handicrafts products
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.