Imphal, 16 August 2016 ( Evening News ) : Former JCILPS Convenor Khomdram Ratan for the first time came out in front of media after he was declared wanted by the state govt. Speaking to media persons at an undisclosed location in Imphal West, Khomdram Ratan said the government and the state police have violated the constitution to declare him Wanted to show him in bad light. He expressed dissatisfaction at the Wanted tag on him based on a photo uploaded on social networking site - Facebook. Khomdram Ratan insisted that he has never violated the Constitution and he spearheaded the ILP movement to protect the indigenous people in the state.
Khomdram Ratan breaks his silence after he was declared wanted by the police
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.