Imphal, 16 August 2016 ( Evening News ) : Former JCILPS Convenor Khomdram Ratan for the first time came out in front of media after he was declared wanted by the state govt. Speaking to media persons at an undisclosed location in Imphal West, Khomdram Ratan said the government and the state police have violated the constitution to declare him Wanted to show him in bad light. He expressed dissatisfaction at the Wanted tag on him based on a photo uploaded on social networking site - Facebook. Khomdram Ratan insisted that he has never violated the Constitution and he spearheaded the ILP movement to protect the indigenous people in the state.
Khomdram Ratan breaks his silence after he was declared wanted by the police
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MLA Joykishan slams Delhi Government's indifference to people of the North-East
- Traffic violators fined during Mega Traffic Lok Adalat, people asked to follow traffic rules to prevent accidents
- Coalition for Indigenes Rights Campaign Manipur observes National Repentance Day at Manipur palace
- Students injured as police baton-charge AMSU protestors demanding release of MOBC scholarship
- India will not develop without the development of the north east region: Babul Supriyo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.