Imphal, 16 August 2016 ( Evening News ) : Former JCILPS Convenor Khomdram Ratan for the first time came out in front of media after he was declared wanted by the state govt. Speaking to media persons at an undisclosed location in Imphal West, Khomdram Ratan said the government and the state police have violated the constitution to declare him Wanted to show him in bad light. He expressed dissatisfaction at the Wanted tag on him based on a photo uploaded on social networking site - Facebook. Khomdram Ratan insisted that he has never violated the Constitution and he spearheaded the ILP movement to protect the indigenous people in the state.
Khomdram Ratan breaks his silence after he was declared wanted by the police
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM launches CIS National Core Version 1.0 of the Manipur High Court; Assures of non-interference by the Govt in court proceedings
- Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren lights the festival fire marking the opening of Barak Spring Festival 2017
- JNIMS director Prof Deben asserts there is evidence against the suspended staff
- Anti-corruption cell holds review meeting to discuss 25 corruption cases in different departments
- Manipur's oldest regional party MPP ousts N. Sovakiran as party's president on charges of embezzling party fund and maladministration
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.