Imphal, 06 June 2016 (Evening News) : Kangleipak Students Association, KSA volunteers forcibly closed the shops run by non-locals along the Paona road and Masjid road today. The KSA volunteers were protesting the arrest of 5 KSA volunteers including the general secretary. They were arrested by police for interrogating 2 non-locals who allegedly adulterated salt packets of two different companies. KSA volunteers also ransack food products on the road for which police arrested a volunteer of KSA.
KSA volunteers forcibly closed the shops run by non-locals along the Paona road and Masjid road today
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
- Five major student organisations AMSU, MSF, SUK, AIMS and KSA resolve to support MUSU's 48 hour general strike
- Students sustain injury as agitating students burn effigies and storm CM’s bungalow
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.