Imphal, 06 June 2016 (Evening News) : Kangleipak Students Association, KSA volunteers forcibly closed the shops run by non-locals along the Paona road and Masjid road today. The KSA volunteers were protesting the arrest of 5 KSA volunteers including the general secretary. They were arrested by police for interrogating 2 non-locals who allegedly adulterated salt packets of two different companies. KSA volunteers also ransack food products on the road for which police arrested a volunteer of KSA.
KSA volunteers forcibly closed the shops run by non-locals along the Paona road and Masjid road today
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MLA Joykishan slams Delhi Government's indifference to people of the North-East
- Traffic violators fined during Mega Traffic Lok Adalat, people asked to follow traffic rules to prevent accidents
- Coalition for Indigenes Rights Campaign Manipur observes National Repentance Day at Manipur palace
- Students injured as police baton-charge AMSU protestors demanding release of MOBC scholarship
- India will not develop without the development of the north east region: Babul Supriyo
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.