Imphal, 06 June 2016 (Evening News) : Kangleipak Students Association, KSA volunteers forcibly closed the shops run by non-locals along the Paona road and Masjid road today. The KSA volunteers were protesting the arrest of 5 KSA volunteers including the general secretary. They were arrested by police for interrogating 2 non-locals who allegedly adulterated salt packets of two different companies. KSA volunteers also ransack food products on the road for which police arrested a volunteer of KSA.
KSA volunteers forcibly closed the shops run by non-locals along the Paona road and Masjid road today
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.