Imphal, 03 June 2016 (Evening): Thangmeiband MLA Kh Joykishan today demanded the govt to prove that the allegations made against JCILPS Convenor Khomdram Ratan is legitimate within 7 days or the MLA himself will initiate agitation. Speaking to media at his residence at Khoyathong, Joykishan also slammed the allegation that Khomdram Ratan is a member of the banned UNLF and announcement of Rs 5 lakh reward for giving information of his whereabouts is a tactic to suppress the ILP movement and avoid implementation of inner line permit system in Manipur. Joykishan also questioned whether the police have authenticated the photo or will police apologise if the photo was morphed. He said if the police has registered an FIR and issue an arrest warrant if the photo was genuine and which court has declared Ratan as an absconder. The MLA also added that silence maintained by Congress MLAs and Ministers in the matter will not be a right decision.
MLA Kh Joykishan today demanded the govt to prove that the allegations made against JCILPS Convenor Khomdram Ratan
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Two minor sisters die in road accident in Oinam bazar
- Many areas in Imphal experience first flood of the year after a heavy shower
- Cheiraoba shoppers throng Khwairamband bazar, governor and chief minister greet people on Cheiraoba
- N.Biren meets PM Modi for the first time after becoming the chief minister of Manipur
- Atleast 10 killed in a Tourist Passenger bus accident at Maram; another accident claims 7 lives at Khongsang.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.