Imphal, 03 June 2016 (Evening): Thangmeiband MLA Kh Joykishan today demanded the govt to prove that the allegations made against JCILPS Convenor Khomdram Ratan is legitimate within 7 days or the MLA himself will initiate agitation. Speaking to media at his residence at Khoyathong, Joykishan also slammed the allegation that Khomdram Ratan is a member of the banned UNLF and announcement of Rs 5 lakh reward for giving information of his whereabouts is a tactic to suppress the ILP movement and avoid implementation of inner line permit system in Manipur. Joykishan also questioned whether the police have authenticated the photo or will police apologise if the photo was morphed. He said if the police has registered an FIR and issue an arrest warrant if the photo was genuine and which court has declared Ratan as an absconder. The MLA also added that silence maintained by Congress MLAs and Ministers in the matter will not be a right decision.
MLA Kh Joykishan today demanded the govt to prove that the allegations made against JCILPS Convenor Khomdram Ratan
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Minor who created fake accounts of girls on social media caught
- Laser show and boat torch rally on Loktak lake highlighting the lifestyle of fishing community
- President Ram Nath Kovind arrives in Imphal to inaugurate North East Development Summit and Sangai Festival 2017
- Open dialogue on framework agreement espouses the concept of protecting Manipur’s exclusiveness, polity and flexibility
- PARENTS URGE KANGLEIPAL TO TAKE UP CAUSE, NOT SELF-IMMOLATE
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.