Imphal, 03 June 2016 (Evening): Thangmeiband MLA Kh Joykishan today demanded the govt to prove that the allegations made against JCILPS Convenor Khomdram Ratan is legitimate within 7 days or the MLA himself will initiate agitation. Speaking to media at his residence at Khoyathong, Joykishan also slammed the allegation that Khomdram Ratan is a member of the banned UNLF and announcement of Rs 5 lakh reward for giving information of his whereabouts is a tactic to suppress the ILP movement and avoid implementation of inner line permit system in Manipur. Joykishan also questioned whether the police have authenticated the photo or will police apologise if the photo was morphed. He said if the police has registered an FIR and issue an arrest warrant if the photo was genuine and which court has declared Ratan as an absconder. The MLA also added that silence maintained by Congress MLAs and Ministers in the matter will not be a right decision.
MLA Kh Joykishan today demanded the govt to prove that the allegations made against JCILPS Convenor Khomdram Ratan
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.