Imphal, 20 May 2016( Evening News) : JCILPS students wing has claimed that the B.A and BSc examinations conducted by Manipur University during the 38 hour cease work of the JCILPS to protect the indigenous people cannot be considered valid and must be rescheduled. Convenor of the students wing Oinam Nandababu today told the media at JCILPS office at Konjeng Hajari Leikai that the representatives of JCILPS Students wing yesterday met the Controller of Examinations and Registrar of Manipur University requesting them to postpone the examinations in view of the cease work. He lamented the decision of the university authorities to continue with the semester examinations today. He maintained that many students could not appear in today's examinations due to the cease work and should be rescheduled.
JCILPS students wing claims B.A and BSc examinations held during the 38 hour cease work are not valid and must be rescheduled
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.