Imphal, 20 May 2016( Evening News) : JCILPS students wing has claimed that the B.A and BSc examinations conducted by Manipur University during the 38 hour cease work of the JCILPS to protect the indigenous people cannot be considered valid and must be rescheduled. Convenor of the students wing Oinam Nandababu today told the media at JCILPS office at Konjeng Hajari Leikai that the representatives of JCILPS Students wing yesterday met the Controller of Examinations and Registrar of Manipur University requesting them to postpone the examinations in view of the cease work. He lamented the decision of the university authorities to continue with the semester examinations today. He maintained that many students could not appear in today's examinations due to the cease work and should be rescheduled.
JCILPS students wing claims B.A and BSc examinations held during the 38 hour cease work are not valid and must be rescheduled
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Union Human Resource Minister and BJP Manipur In-charge, Prakash Javadekar continues to blame Ibobi for the economic blockade
- The first Prof Boxing Bout of Laishram Sarita against Hungary's Zsofia Bedo to be held at Khuman Lampak
- Ima Emoinu Irat thouni being observed across Manipur
- 1 person died and 15 injured in an accident
- 21st RIMS firing victims memorial day
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.