Imphal, 20 May 2016( Evening News) : JCILPS students wing has claimed that the B.A and BSc examinations conducted by Manipur University during the 38 hour cease work of the JCILPS to protect the indigenous people cannot be considered valid and must be rescheduled. Convenor of the students wing Oinam Nandababu today told the media at JCILPS office at Konjeng Hajari Leikai that the representatives of JCILPS Students wing yesterday met the Controller of Examinations and Registrar of Manipur University requesting them to postpone the examinations in view of the cease work. He lamented the decision of the university authorities to continue with the semester examinations today. He maintained that many students could not appear in today's examinations due to the cease work and should be rescheduled.
JCILPS students wing claims B.A and BSc examinations held during the 38 hour cease work are not valid and must be rescheduled
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Candidates sign UCM and CCSK Manipur “Pledge to the People of Manipur” on framework agreement
- Political parties intensify election campaign, PM Modi to speak at a election rally at Langjing Achouba tomorrow
- In the first attack on candidate in the 11th assembly elections, gunmen ambush Gaikhangam in Thingkhongjang in Noney district
- MLA Karam Shyam accuses Okram Joy of threatening his workers, files complaint to Election Commission
- Scuffles continue between Congress party and NPP in Wangoi AC
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.