Imphal, 06 June 2018 ( Evening News ) : Convenor of Peoples Resurgence and Justice Alliance, PRJA, Erendro Leichombam, who was arrested for commenting on a threat video made by some non-locals uploaded on Facebook, was released from judicial custody after he accepted the bail grant yesterday. Speaking to media persons at PRAJA Office in Thangmeiband today, Erendro asserted that he will continue to fight unceasingly to prove his innocence in a peaceful and democratic manner. He termed it unfortunate that despite the Government’s assurance to apprehend those involved in the hate video, nothing has been found out even 15 days after the assurance and that voices of the people remain unheard. He affirmed to prove himself innocent without any lawyer.
Convenor of PRJA, Erendro Leichombam is released from Judicial remand on bail; affirms to prove himself innocent without hiring any lawyer
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
- National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh claims BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.