Imphal, 06 June 2018 ( Evening News ) : Convenor of Peoples Resurgence and Justice Alliance, PRJA, Erendro Leichombam, who was arrested for commenting on a threat video made by some non-locals uploaded on Facebook, was released from judicial custody after he accepted the bail grant yesterday. Speaking to media persons at PRAJA Office in Thangmeiband today, Erendro asserted that he will continue to fight unceasingly to prove his innocence in a peaceful and democratic manner. He termed it unfortunate that despite the Government’s assurance to apprehend those involved in the hate video, nothing has been found out even 15 days after the assurance and that voices of the people remain unheard. He affirmed to prove himself innocent without any lawyer.
Convenor of PRJA, Erendro Leichombam is released from Judicial remand on bail; affirms to prove himself innocent without hiring any lawyer
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
- Five major student organisations AMSU, MSF, SUK, AIMS and KSA resolve to support MUSU's 48 hour general strike
- Students sustain injury as agitating students burn effigies and storm CM’s bungalow
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.