Imphal, 04 June 2018 ( Evening News ) : Students of Tamphasana Girls Higher Secondary School staged a sit-in in front of the school gate against the transfer order of Principal of the School, Laishram Biren today. The Students demanded to let the soon to be retired Principal remain in the School until the end of his tenure. Speaking to media persons, Secretary of Girls Common Room, Leishangthem Molina stated that the students cannot accept the Government order to transfer the Principal from the School and demanded to revoke its order immediately. Various slogans were shouted at the sit-in.
TG STUDENTS DEMAND GOVT TO REVOKE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL’S TRANSFER ORDER
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
- National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh claims BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.