Imphal, 15 May 2018 ( Evening News ) : Chief Minister Biren led BJP Government's ambitious 'Go-to Village mission has reached Hiyangthang Govindagram Village in Wangoi Constituency today. The 'Go-to Village mission camp was held at Ibudhou Puthiba Nongshaba Khullem Panthoibi Haraobung of Hiyangthang Govindagram Village. Chief Minister Biren, CAF &PD Minister Karam Shyam and MLA Wangoi, O. Lukhoi attended the camp. Altogether 25 stalls were opened by various state Government departments at the Camp to facilitate various welfare schemes to the villagers.
CM Biren led BJP Government's ambitious 'Go-to Village mission reaches Hiyangthang Govindagram Village in Wangoi Constituency toda
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Women vendors of Ima Market say no to formation of Autonomous Naga Territorial Council and Common Naga Cultural Body in Manipur by staging a Sit-In
- Opposition leader Ibobi says the day Congress and JDS alliance was invited to form Karnataka Government rescued the Country's democracy
- Clashes break out between Protestors and Police Personnal; one person injured during the 36 hour General Strike
- JAC's 36 hour General Strike over Imphal East District Hospital Sagolmang row, affects normal lives; Imphal City remains unaffected
- Single largest party in 11th Manipur Assembly election, Congress meet Governor; stake claim to form Government
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.