Imphal, 15 May 2018 ( Evening News ) : Chief Minister Biren led BJP Government's ambitious 'Go-to Village mission has reached Hiyangthang Govindagram Village in Wangoi Constituency today. The 'Go-to Village mission camp was held at Ibudhou Puthiba Nongshaba Khullem Panthoibi Haraobung of Hiyangthang Govindagram Village. Chief Minister Biren, CAF &PD Minister Karam Shyam and MLA Wangoi, O. Lukhoi attended the camp. Altogether 25 stalls were opened by various state Government departments at the Camp to facilitate various welfare schemes to the villagers.
CM Biren led BJP Government's ambitious 'Go-to Village mission reaches Hiyangthang Govindagram Village in Wangoi Constituency toda
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Five major student organisations AMSU, MSF, SUK, AIMS and KSA resolve to support MUSU's 48 hour general strike
- Students sustain injury as agitating students burn effigies and storm CM’s bungalow
- Parent of class 10 Board exam ranker slams BOSEM's statement on settlement of marks' miscalculation
- CLP leader, Okram Ibobi urges government for re-survey and re-demarcation of border area as per 1967 agreement signed
- MU stir likely to intensify as students, teachers and staff of the University launch relay hunger strike today
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.