Imphal, 29 March 2018 ( Evening News ) : New Central Committee members of United Committee Manipur, UCM were administered oath of office for the term 2018-2021 at its office in Lamphel today. Sunil Karam of NIPCO, Ksh. Somorendro of ACOAM-LUP and Kh Athouba of IPSA have been inducted as the President, Vice-President and General Secretary of the committee respectively. Speaking to media persons, newly appointed President, Sunil Karam stated that the organisation will work towards bringing a united Manipur and that UCM along with people will stand together and face if the peace talks between NSCN-IM and the Central Government harms the interest of the people of the State. Former President Elangbam Johnson lauded the support extended by the people during his presidentship and further appealed to the people to continue to support the new office bearers.
UCM to confront if the framework agreement between NSCN-IM and the Central Government harms the interest of the people
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Five major student organisations AMSU, MSF, SUK, AIMS and KSA resolve to support MUSU's 48 hour general strike
- Students sustain injury as agitating students burn effigies and storm CM’s bungalow
- Parent of class 10 Board exam ranker slams BOSEM's statement on settlement of marks' miscalculation
- CLP leader, Okram Ibobi urges government for re-survey and re-demarcation of border area as per 1967 agreement signed
- MU stir likely to intensify as students, teachers and staff of the University launch relay hunger strike today
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.