Imphal, 16 April 2018 ( Evening News ) : Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren has asserted that the centre has ear-marked 1 thousand and 6 hundred crore rupees to upgrade Imphal-Moreh Road into 4 lane road. The Chief Minister was speaking at the flagging off ceremony of “Road To London, 2018”, a car rally across 18 countries from Hotel Classic Grande today. Chief Minister Biren said such road trip will help in promoting North East to the world. He said Imphal-Moreh road is an important gateway to other countries and as such the centre has ear-marked funds to upgrade the road. The Chief Minister encouraged and gave his best wishes to the participants of the road trip. “Road To London, 2018” organised by Adventures Overland which flagged off from Imphal will head towards, Myanmar, Thailand and other Asian countries and finally reach the destination, London on June 2. Twenty Nine participants including 8 women in 15 cars are on the 49 days journey.
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
- National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh claims BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.