Imphal, 15 March 2018 ( Evening News ): Andro Police has arrested four individuals alleged to be involved in the killing of Moirangthem Megha who allegedly disrupted the Lai Haraoba performance on March 7 at Yairipok Top Chingtha Mathak. The four arrested persons are identified as Pukhrihongbam Raju, 41 years from Yairipok Laimanai, Konjengbam Nilakanta from Yairipok Top Chingtha Mathak, Maibam Jiban from Yairipok Top and Laishram Munal from Yairipok Top Chingtha Pukhri Achouba Mapal. Andro Police arrested them on March 13 and were later produced before the Judicial Magistrate First Class, Imphal East yesterday. They are kept in Police remand for further investigations.
Andro Police arrests four alleged culprits involved in the Yairipok Lai Haraoba incident
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Five major student organisations AMSU, MSF, SUK, AIMS and KSA resolve to support MUSU's 48 hour general strike
- Students sustain injury as agitating students burn effigies and storm CM’s bungalow
- Parent of class 10 Board exam ranker slams BOSEM's statement on settlement of marks' miscalculation
- CLP leader, Okram Ibobi urges government for re-survey and re-demarcation of border area as per 1967 agreement signed
- MU stir likely to intensify as students, teachers and staff of the University launch relay hunger strike today
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.