Imphal, 25 February 2018 ( Evening News ) : Chief Minister N. Biren announced that efforts are on to introduce over 100 schemes from March 1 to 15 in connection with the completion of 1 year rule of BJP-led Government in the State. The Chief Minister was addressing media persons on the side lines of distribution of loans at CM Secretariat , today. Biren said the Government will hold fortnight inauguration from March 1 to 15 celebrating its 1 year rule in the State. He reiterated that Union Home Minister Rajnath singh and Amit Shah will visit the state on March 14 to participate the celebration and National Science Congress. On the other hand, the Chief Minister said a meeting of the Chief Ministers of BJP Led State Governments , cabinet ministers with the Prime Minister will be held in New Delhi on February 28. He said the achievements of the BJP led State Government and holding of elections of all the States at a same time will be discussed during the meeting. Biren said the visit of Prime Minister to the State will also be confirmed during the meeting.
CM N. Biren announced that efforts are on to introduce over 100 schemes
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- People celebrate Sajibu Nongma Panba Cheiraoba with traditional fervour and gaiety
- Minor Irrigation department says lack of co-operations among various departments of the State hinders developmental works
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates 4 projects and lays foundation stones of 7 projects including National Sports University
- Andro Police arrests four alleged culprits involved in the Yairipok Lai Haraoba incident
- Chief Minister Biren visits different destitute homes and mentally retarded centre
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.