Imphal, 25 February 2018 ( Evening News ) : Chief Minister N. Biren announced that efforts are on to introduce over 100 schemes from March 1 to 15 in connection with the completion of 1 year rule of BJP-led Government in the State. The Chief Minister was addressing media persons on the side lines of distribution of loans at CM Secretariat , today. Biren said the Government will hold fortnight inauguration from March 1 to 15 celebrating its 1 year rule in the State. He reiterated that Union Home Minister Rajnath singh and Amit Shah will visit the state on March 14 to participate the celebration and National Science Congress. On the other hand, the Chief Minister said a meeting of the Chief Ministers of BJP Led State Governments , cabinet ministers with the Prime Minister will be held in New Delhi on February 28. He said the achievements of the BJP led State Government and holding of elections of all the States at a same time will be discussed during the meeting. Biren said the visit of Prime Minister to the State will also be confirmed during the meeting.
CM N. Biren announced that efforts are on to introduce over 100 schemes
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
- National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh claims BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.