Imphal, 10 February 2018 ( Evening News ) : After shops and warehouses were gutted down by the massive fire at the Namphalong Market in Myanmar which is an Indo Myanmar international Business hub at the border town of Moreh, business transactions resumed at the Indo-Myanmar No Men’s Land. Daily wage earning market Vendors from Myanmar brought their commodities for sales at the temporary market set up on the small ground near the No Men’s Land this morning. As Namphalong Market will be reconstructed, for the time being business operators are earning their livelihoods selling various essential commodities including food items at the small temporary market set up in the ground. However, all commodities are not yet available in the temporary market.
Business transactions resumed at the Indo-Myanmar No Men’s Land vfter shops and warehouses were gutted down by the massive fire
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
- Five major student organisations AMSU, MSF, SUK, AIMS and KSA resolve to support MUSU's 48 hour general strike
- Students sustain injury as agitating students burn effigies and storm CM’s bungalow
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.