Imphal, 10 February 2018 ( Evening News ) : After shops and warehouses were gutted down by the massive fire at the Namphalong Market in Myanmar which is an Indo Myanmar international Business hub at the border town of Moreh, business transactions resumed at the Indo-Myanmar No Men’s Land. Daily wage earning market Vendors from Myanmar brought their commodities for sales at the temporary market set up on the small ground near the No Men’s Land this morning. As Namphalong Market will be reconstructed, for the time being business operators are earning their livelihoods selling various essential commodities including food items at the small temporary market set up in the ground. However, all commodities are not yet available in the temporary market.
Business transactions resumed at the Indo-Myanmar No Men’s Land vfter shops and warehouses were gutted down by the massive fire
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Women vendors of Ima Market say no to formation of Autonomous Naga Territorial Council and Common Naga Cultural Body in Manipur by staging a Sit-In
- Opposition leader Ibobi says the day Congress and JDS alliance was invited to form Karnataka Government rescued the Country's democracy
- Clashes break out between Protestors and Police Personnal; one person injured during the 36 hour General Strike
- JAC's 36 hour General Strike over Imphal East District Hospital Sagolmang row, affects normal lives; Imphal City remains unaffected
- Single largest party in 11th Manipur Assembly election, Congress meet Governor; stake claim to form Government
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.