Imphal, 030 February 2018 ( Evening News ) : Employees of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Manipur Division staged a Sit-in for their various demands, today. The Sit -In was organised by All Union and Association BSNL Manipur Division. Taking part in the Sit-In, an employee of BSNL, H. Khogen stated that BSNL employees have been demanding implementation of the Seven Pay commission for a long time and their demand is still being ignored by the State Government. He further alleged the Centre Government of setting up Subsidiary Tower companies which might bring the BSNL to an end. Khogen maintained that such acts of the Government have brought immense grievances to the employees and urged to withdraw them at the earliest. He also urged the Government to fulfil their demands as soon as possible.
Employees of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Manipur Division staged a Sit-in for their various demands
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Women vendors of Ima Market say no to formation of Autonomous Naga Territorial Council and Common Naga Cultural Body in Manipur by staging a Sit-In
- Opposition leader Ibobi says the day Congress and JDS alliance was invited to form Karnataka Government rescued the Country's democracy
- Clashes break out between Protestors and Police Personnal; one person injured during the 36 hour General Strike
- JAC's 36 hour General Strike over Imphal East District Hospital Sagolmang row, affects normal lives; Imphal City remains unaffected
- Single largest party in 11th Manipur Assembly election, Congress meet Governor; stake claim to form Government
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.