Imphal, 20 January 2018 ( Evening News ) : Chief Minister, N. Biren has finally landed in Imphal safely this morning at 11. The Air India flight on which Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren was on board was disrupted after birds struck the aeroplane, yesterday. Chief Minister Biren was on his return flight from Delhi to Imphal after meeting Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh and National President of BJP, Amit Shah when the Air India flight no AI-889 was struck by birds as it was landing at Guwahati Airport. Since the flight could not be resumed, Chief Minister Biren boarded Indigo flight from Guwahati to Imphal this morning.
CM Biren finally lands in Imphal safely this morning ; birds hit the flight he was on board yesterday
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Women vendors of Ima Market say no to formation of Autonomous Naga Territorial Council and Common Naga Cultural Body in Manipur by staging a Sit-In
- Opposition leader Ibobi says the day Congress and JDS alliance was invited to form Karnataka Government rescued the Country's democracy
- Clashes break out between Protestors and Police Personnal; one person injured during the 36 hour General Strike
- JAC's 36 hour General Strike over Imphal East District Hospital Sagolmang row, affects normal lives; Imphal City remains unaffected
- Single largest party in 11th Manipur Assembly election, Congress meet Governor; stake claim to form Government
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.