Imphal, 02 January 2018 ( Evening News ) : Deputy Chief Minister, Y. Joykumar pronounced the allegations made by Kuki Students Organisation, Bungpi Block which appeared in Imphal free Press dailies on December 31 that the Finance Minister and the Tribal Affairs Minister withheld teachers salaries for 6 Autonomous District Council and Education Department as utter baseless charges. The Deputy Chief Minister demanded clarifications from KSO Bungpi Block regarding the matter failing which, he warned of lawful actions against the organisation at the earliest. Addressing media persons at his office in Babupara, today, the Deputy Chief Minister further said it was never stated that the salaries will not be released for the Autonomous District Council and Education Department of the hill areas. He asserted that the salaries supposed to be given will be given. He reiterated that if funds have to been sanctioned at any Emotional Blackmail, it would be equivalent to non existence of a Government in the state. He asserted that a team including the concerned authority need to properly audit the matter with Financial Discipline. He asserted that salaries will not be given until and unless a proper Auditing is conducted and Payment Clearance is issued.
Deputy CM Joykumar slams KSO’s allegations regarding withheld of teachers salaries for ADC and hill district's Education department
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Five major student organisations AMSU, MSF, SUK, AIMS and KSA resolve to support MUSU's 48 hour general strike
- Students sustain injury as agitating students burn effigies and storm CM’s bungalow
- Parent of class 10 Board exam ranker slams BOSEM's statement on settlement of marks' miscalculation
- CLP leader, Okram Ibobi urges government for re-survey and re-demarcation of border area as per 1967 agreement signed
- MU stir likely to intensify as students, teachers and staff of the University launch relay hunger strike today
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.