Imphal, 02 January 2018 ( Evening News ) : Deputy Chief Minister, Y. Joykumar pronounced the allegations made by Kuki Students Organisation, Bungpi Block which appeared in Imphal free Press dailies on December 31 that the Finance Minister and the Tribal Affairs Minister withheld teachers salaries for 6 Autonomous District Council and Education Department as utter baseless charges. The Deputy Chief Minister demanded clarifications from KSO Bungpi Block regarding the matter failing which, he warned of lawful actions against the organisation at the earliest. Addressing media persons at his office in Babupara, today, the Deputy Chief Minister further said it was never stated that the salaries will not be released for the Autonomous District Council and Education Department of the hill areas. He asserted that the salaries supposed to be given will be given. He reiterated that if funds have to been sanctioned at any Emotional Blackmail, it would be equivalent to non existence of a Government in the state. He asserted that a team including the concerned authority need to properly audit the matter with Financial Discipline. He asserted that salaries will not be given until and unless a proper Auditing is conducted and Payment Clearance is issued.
Deputy CM Joykumar slams KSO’s allegations regarding withheld of teachers salaries for ADC and hill district's Education department
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- People celebrate Sajibu Nongma Panba Cheiraoba with traditional fervour and gaiety
- Minor Irrigation department says lack of co-operations among various departments of the State hinders developmental works
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates 4 projects and lays foundation stones of 7 projects including National Sports University
- Andro Police arrests four alleged culprits involved in the Yairipok Lai Haraoba incident
- Chief Minister Biren visits different destitute homes and mentally retarded centre
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.