Imphal, 02 January 2018 ( Evening News ) : A team of Narcotic Cell Imphal East District Police arrested a man with 350 gram of high quality heroin number 4 worth around 42 lakh rupees, yesterday. This is the biggest drug bust on the new year as part of the drives taken up by Imphal East District Police to curb drugs menace in the State. The arrested person is identified as Wilson Keishing, 47 years, son of late Yarteo Keishing from Silent Village in Laikoiching, Senapati District. SP Imphal East District Police, Kabik K told media persons that Wilson was arrested by a team led by Sub Inspector, M. Shabbir Ahmed under the supervision of Additional SP, Imphal East, Wungpam Kasar, DSP, Roni Mayengbam and Inspector Kh. Devkumar near Lamlong Girls Higher Secondary School at Lamlong market around 6 last evening. The high quality heroin was found inside a packet labelled as 999 that he carried.
Narcotic Cell IE District Police seize 350 gram of high quality heroin worth around 42 lakhs
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Women vendors of Ima Market say no to formation of Autonomous Naga Territorial Council and Common Naga Cultural Body in Manipur by staging a Sit-In
- Opposition leader Ibobi says the day Congress and JDS alliance was invited to form Karnataka Government rescued the Country's democracy
- Clashes break out between Protestors and Police Personnal; one person injured during the 36 hour General Strike
- JAC's 36 hour General Strike over Imphal East District Hospital Sagolmang row, affects normal lives; Imphal City remains unaffected
- Single largest party in 11th Manipur Assembly election, Congress meet Governor; stake claim to form Government
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.