Imphal, 02 January 2018 ( Evening News ) : A team of Narcotic Cell Imphal East District Police arrested a man with 350 gram of high quality heroin number 4 worth around 42 lakh rupees, yesterday. This is the biggest drug bust on the new year as part of the drives taken up by Imphal East District Police to curb drugs menace in the State. The arrested person is identified as Wilson Keishing, 47 years, son of late Yarteo Keishing from Silent Village in Laikoiching, Senapati District. SP Imphal East District Police, Kabik K told media persons that Wilson was arrested by a team led by Sub Inspector, M. Shabbir Ahmed under the supervision of Additional SP, Imphal East, Wungpam Kasar, DSP, Roni Mayengbam and Inspector Kh. Devkumar near Lamlong Girls Higher Secondary School at Lamlong market around 6 last evening. The high quality heroin was found inside a packet labelled as 999 that he carried.
Narcotic Cell IE District Police seize 350 gram of high quality heroin worth around 42 lakhs
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Five major student organisations AMSU, MSF, SUK, AIMS and KSA resolve to support MUSU's 48 hour general strike
- Students sustain injury as agitating students burn effigies and storm CM’s bungalow
- Parent of class 10 Board exam ranker slams BOSEM's statement on settlement of marks' miscalculation
- CLP leader, Okram Ibobi urges government for re-survey and re-demarcation of border area as per 1967 agreement signed
- MU stir likely to intensify as students, teachers and staff of the University launch relay hunger strike today
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.