Imphal, 02 January 2018 ( Evening News ) : A team of Narcotic Cell Imphal East District Police arrested a man with 350 gram of high quality heroin number 4 worth around 42 lakh rupees, yesterday. This is the biggest drug bust on the new year as part of the drives taken up by Imphal East District Police to curb drugs menace in the State. The arrested person is identified as Wilson Keishing, 47 years, son of late Yarteo Keishing from Silent Village in Laikoiching, Senapati District. SP Imphal East District Police, Kabik K told media persons that Wilson was arrested by a team led by Sub Inspector, M. Shabbir Ahmed under the supervision of Additional SP, Imphal East, Wungpam Kasar, DSP, Roni Mayengbam and Inspector Kh. Devkumar near Lamlong Girls Higher Secondary School at Lamlong market around 6 last evening. The high quality heroin was found inside a packet labelled as 999 that he carried.
Narcotic Cell IE District Police seize 350 gram of high quality heroin worth around 42 lakhs
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- People celebrate Sajibu Nongma Panba Cheiraoba with traditional fervour and gaiety
- Minor Irrigation department says lack of co-operations among various departments of the State hinders developmental works
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates 4 projects and lays foundation stones of 7 projects including National Sports University
- Andro Police arrests four alleged culprits involved in the Yairipok Lai Haraoba incident
- Chief Minister Biren visits different destitute homes and mentally retarded centre
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.