Imphal, 31 December 2017 ( Evening News ) : Chief Minister, Nongthombam Biren today distributed 54 lakhs and 36 thousand loan under Manipur State Co-operative Bank Limited and NABARD to 41 loanees today. Speaking on the occasion, the Chief minister stated that the people of the state think loans are for free. He appealed to loanees to return the loan in time. He said the Government came to know about the problems of the people after interaction during Meeyam-gi numit and Ching-gi luchingba sing-gi numit. He said the loan are given to those who asked for financial assistance during the Meeyam-gi numit and ching-gi luchingba sing-gi numit and those who run Piggery and Diary Farm under Area Development Scheme of NABARD. The loanees also appreciated the Government for providing them with loans and assured that they will repay it in time.
Chief Minister Biren distributes over 54 lakh loans under to 41 persons, appeals for timely repament of loans
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
- National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh claims BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.