Imphal, 19 December 2017 ( Evening News ) : The State Cabinet yesterday approved 32 lakh 42 thousand and 300 Rupees compensation for 10 victims of violent incidents in Nungei area on April 11 last year. The Cabinet also discussed the allotment of land for development of Water Body at Lamphelpat for conservation of water to prevent frequent floods in and around Lamphel areas. The State Cabinet decided to complete the process of land allotment of 442.24 acres of land which is currently available for the development of Water Body within a week. It also agreed on creation of two temporary supernumerary post of OSD (Forest and Environment) and four temporary posts of Additional Director General of Police. It also approved completion of the DPC proceedings for Direct Recruitment of 20 vacant posts of Primary Teachers in respect of Meritorious Sportspersons under Department of Education (Schools). The meeting gave consent to the proposal for modification of the present Warrant of Precedence in Manipur.
Cabinet approves 32 lakh Rupees compensation for 10 victims of Nungei Incident
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM Biren calls on Union Home Minister Rajnath; discussed about various issues and developmental works in the State
- 29th Driver’s day is being observed by paying tribute to the deceased drivers of the land across the state
- Minister Thongam Biswajit says the State Government targets to electrify the State by December this year
- Manipur revere Maharaja Ghambir Singh on his 184th death anniversary; CM Biren urged not to enter politics if one has no love for one's motherland
- 3 day Black Day observance in commemoration of the burning of Puya commenced
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.