Imphal, 18 December 2017 ( Evening News ) : Youth Affairs & sports Minister, Letpao Haokip has assured to increase sports budget to avail better incentives to sports persons of the state from next budget session. The Minister made the statement at equipment distribution event to football clubs organised by Four Corners Unite, Mumbai and Eastern Sporting Union at Eastern Sporting Youth Complex, Palace Compound today. Football training kits and equipments were distributed to 40 football Clubs including clubs from hill districts at the event.The minister expressed that though Manipur is a small state, her contribution in the field of sports to the country is significant . Players from the state have brought various laurels even at the International arena representing India. He also complimented sportspersons of the state for thier immense skills and their quick learning ability.
Youth Affairs & sports Minister, Letpao Haokip assures to increase sports budget to avail better incentives to sports persons
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
- National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh claims BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.