Imphal, 18 December 2017 ( Evening News ) : Youth Affairs & sports Minister, Letpao Haokip has assured to increase sports budget to avail better incentives to sports persons of the state from next budget session. The Minister made the statement at equipment distribution event to football clubs organised by Four Corners Unite, Mumbai and Eastern Sporting Union at Eastern Sporting Youth Complex, Palace Compound today. Football training kits and equipments were distributed to 40 football Clubs including clubs from hill districts at the event.The minister expressed that though Manipur is a small state, her contribution in the field of sports to the country is significant . Players from the state have brought various laurels even at the International arena representing India. He also complimented sportspersons of the state for thier immense skills and their quick learning ability.
Youth Affairs & sports Minister, Letpao Haokip assures to increase sports budget to avail better incentives to sports persons
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM Biren calls on Union Home Minister Rajnath; discussed about various issues and developmental works in the State
- 29th Driver’s day is being observed by paying tribute to the deceased drivers of the land across the state
- Minister Thongam Biswajit says the State Government targets to electrify the State by December this year
- Manipur revere Maharaja Ghambir Singh on his 184th death anniversary; CM Biren urged not to enter politics if one has no love for one's motherland
- 3 day Black Day observance in commemoration of the burning of Puya commenced
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.