Imphal, 07 December 2017 ( Evening News ) : CAF & PD Minister Karam Shyam has left Imphal for Guwahati, today to attend the meeting called in connection with the proposed fossil fuels extraction from the Northeastern States by 2030. Concerned Ministers of all the north eastern states of India will take part in the meeting which will be led by Union Minister Petroleum & natural Gas, Dharmendra Pradhan. Keeping up with the call made by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to cycle every Thursday, Minister Karam Shyam Cycled all his way from his official residence at Sanjenthong to the airport, today. Addressing media persons at the airport, Karam Shyam promised not to betray his people’s trust and said he would always be in the forefront to support any developmental activities for the society. He said, the meeting which is scheduled to be held tomorrow will focus on extraction of fossil fuels which are still untouched in the North eastern states and discuss ways to enhance the economy of these states. He asserted that there would be no harm in extracting appropriate amount of fossil fuels. He asserted that it would give employment opportunities for the people. He opined that even if we don’t extract the fuel at the core of the earth, it will eventually be drained away when other states extract it.
Minister Shyam to attend meeting on extraction of fossil fuel in North East states in Guwahati, goes to airport by cycle
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MAHUD Minister Thounaojam Shyamkumar appeals to Manipuri women to give up Kwa Zarda
- Manipur remembers historic Nupi Laal, Biren appeals for women's participation in efforts to bring harmony in Manipur
- Lack of adequate Infrastructure at Women's ITI centre at Takyel creates apprehensions among the students regarding their trainings outcome
- All Manipur DPC completed re - recruitment candidate Of police Constable Male, 2016 K.Jayenta Singh Batch withdraws its call for statewide total shut down
- CM has stated that more police check posts will be constructed at different places of the state
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.