Imphal, 28 November 2017 ( Evening News ) : The police department has declared the rape accused Kh. Kashin @Ashin @ Kasinba 50 years son of late Mangainanba wanted. He was accused of raping a 14 year old girl from Viewland colony in Senapati District on August 1 this year and he has been absconding. A cash reward of Rs one lakh has also announced for information leading to his arrest. Kh. Kashin @Ashin @ Kasinba is a resident of Nungtek, Karvangmuang village part 2, under Noney police station. Meanwhile various organisations including Liangmai Pui Naga Ruangdi, Liangmai Naga Katimai Ruangdi and Namdilong Development Society met the DGP and urged him to nab the accused within one month. The organisations threatened to block the national highway if the accused is not arrested within one month. It may be mentioned that people had blocked the national highway 2 demanding arrest of the rapist and there had been confrontation between the protestors and the police.
Kh. Kashin, 50, accused in Senapati rape case declared wanted by Home department
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
- Five major student organisations AMSU, MSF, SUK, AIMS and KSA resolve to support MUSU's 48 hour general strike
- Students sustain injury as agitating students burn effigies and storm CM’s bungalow
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.