Imphal, 28 November 2017 ( Evening News ) : The police department has declared the rape accused Kh. Kashin @Ashin @ Kasinba 50 years son of late Mangainanba wanted. He was accused of raping a 14 year old girl from Viewland colony in Senapati District on August 1 this year and he has been absconding. A cash reward of Rs one lakh has also announced for information leading to his arrest. Kh. Kashin @Ashin @ Kasinba is a resident of Nungtek, Karvangmuang village part 2, under Noney police station. Meanwhile various organisations including Liangmai Pui Naga Ruangdi, Liangmai Naga Katimai Ruangdi and Namdilong Development Society met the DGP and urged him to nab the accused within one month. The organisations threatened to block the national highway if the accused is not arrested within one month. It may be mentioned that people had blocked the national highway 2 demanding arrest of the rapist and there had been confrontation between the protestors and the police.
Kh. Kashin, 50, accused in Senapati rape case declared wanted by Home department
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.