Imphal, 28 November 2017 ( Evening News ) : The police department has declared the rape accused Kh. Kashin @Ashin @ Kasinba 50 years son of late Mangainanba wanted. He was accused of raping a 14 year old girl from Viewland colony in Senapati District on August 1 this year and he has been absconding. A cash reward of Rs one lakh has also announced for information leading to his arrest. Kh. Kashin @Ashin @ Kasinba is a resident of Nungtek, Karvangmuang village part 2, under Noney police station. Meanwhile various organisations including Liangmai Pui Naga Ruangdi, Liangmai Naga Katimai Ruangdi and Namdilong Development Society met the DGP and urged him to nab the accused within one month. The organisations threatened to block the national highway if the accused is not arrested within one month. It may be mentioned that people had blocked the national highway 2 demanding arrest of the rapist and there had been confrontation between the protestors and the police.
Kh. Kashin, 50, accused in Senapati rape case declared wanted by Home department
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Women vendors of Ima Market say no to formation of Autonomous Naga Territorial Council and Common Naga Cultural Body in Manipur by staging a Sit-In
- Opposition leader Ibobi says the day Congress and JDS alliance was invited to form Karnataka Government rescued the Country's democracy
- Clashes break out between Protestors and Police Personnal; one person injured during the 36 hour General Strike
- JAC's 36 hour General Strike over Imphal East District Hospital Sagolmang row, affects normal lives; Imphal City remains unaffected
- Single largest party in 11th Manipur Assembly election, Congress meet Governor; stake claim to form Government
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.