Imphal, 26 November 2017 ( Evening News ) : The three day old cease work strike by All Manipur Petroleum Products and Transporters Association and All Manipur Petroleum Products Drivers Association has been called off. The decision to suspend the cease work was taken after the govt and IOC told the representatives of the two associations that their demands will be discussed. Talking to media persons near Sangakpham IOC oil depot secretary of All Manipur Petroleum Products and Transporters Association Ahongsangbam Tamphayai said the cease work was called to protest against the IOC tender which affects the interests of the two associations. He said they decided to call of the strike after the IOC and govt assured them that it will look into the matter.
Three day old cease work strike has been called off
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.