Imphal, 26 November 2017 ( Evening News ) : The three day old cease work strike by All Manipur Petroleum Products and Transporters Association and All Manipur Petroleum Products Drivers Association has been called off. The decision to suspend the cease work was taken after the govt and IOC told the representatives of the two associations that their demands will be discussed. Talking to media persons near Sangakpham IOC oil depot secretary of All Manipur Petroleum Products and Transporters Association Ahongsangbam Tamphayai said the cease work was called to protest against the IOC tender which affects the interests of the two associations. He said they decided to call of the strike after the IOC and govt assured them that it will look into the matter.
Three day old cease work strike has been called off
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MAHUD Minister Thounaojam Shyamkumar appeals to Manipuri women to give up Kwa Zarda
- Manipur remembers historic Nupi Laal, Biren appeals for women's participation in efforts to bring harmony in Manipur
- Lack of adequate Infrastructure at Women's ITI centre at Takyel creates apprehensions among the students regarding their trainings outcome
- All Manipur DPC completed re - recruitment candidate Of police Constable Male, 2016 K.Jayenta Singh Batch withdraws its call for statewide total shut down
- CM has stated that more police check posts will be constructed at different places of the state
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.