Imphal, 26 November 2017 ( Evening News ) : The three day old cease work strike by All Manipur Petroleum Products and Transporters Association and All Manipur Petroleum Products Drivers Association has been called off. The decision to suspend the cease work was taken after the govt and IOC told the representatives of the two associations that their demands will be discussed. Talking to media persons near Sangakpham IOC oil depot secretary of All Manipur Petroleum Products and Transporters Association Ahongsangbam Tamphayai said the cease work was called to protest against the IOC tender which affects the interests of the two associations. He said they decided to call of the strike after the IOC and govt assured them that it will look into the matter.
Three day old cease work strike has been called off
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
- Five major student organisations AMSU, MSF, SUK, AIMS and KSA resolve to support MUSU's 48 hour general strike
- Students sustain injury as agitating students burn effigies and storm CM’s bungalow
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.