Imphal, 26 November 2017 ( Evening News ) : The three day old cease work strike by All Manipur Petroleum Products and Transporters Association and All Manipur Petroleum Products Drivers Association has been called off. The decision to suspend the cease work was taken after the govt and IOC told the representatives of the two associations that their demands will be discussed. Talking to media persons near Sangakpham IOC oil depot secretary of All Manipur Petroleum Products and Transporters Association Ahongsangbam Tamphayai said the cease work was called to protest against the IOC tender which affects the interests of the two associations. He said they decided to call of the strike after the IOC and govt assured them that it will look into the matter.
Three day old cease work strike has been called off
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Women vendors of Ima Market say no to formation of Autonomous Naga Territorial Council and Common Naga Cultural Body in Manipur by staging a Sit-In
- Opposition leader Ibobi says the day Congress and JDS alliance was invited to form Karnataka Government rescued the Country's democracy
- Clashes break out between Protestors and Police Personnal; one person injured during the 36 hour General Strike
- JAC's 36 hour General Strike over Imphal East District Hospital Sagolmang row, affects normal lives; Imphal City remains unaffected
- Single largest party in 11th Manipur Assembly election, Congress meet Governor; stake claim to form Government
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.