Imphal, 24 November 2017 ( Evening News ) : Volunteers of Rising Knowledge Club, Khuyathong Polem leikai caught a person who created fake accounts of girls on Facebook and Whatsapp. Speaking to media persons at the club, Vice President of the Club, Ng. Ghanashyam said the culprit is a 17 year old boy and he created fake accounts of girls on the social media sites and sent obscene pictures from the accounts. Ghanashyam said the boy also clarified on local dailies not to indulge in such activities after he was nabbed by locals on September 29. He said once again it was discovered that the boy has been simultaneously using 5 fake accounts of girls and indulging in unwanted activities. Ghanashyam said he will be handed over to his family members. He appealed to the parents to be cautious while buying expensive mobile phones for their children.
Minor who created fake accounts of girls on social media caught
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Women vendors of Ima Market say no to formation of Autonomous Naga Territorial Council and Common Naga Cultural Body in Manipur by staging a Sit-In
- Opposition leader Ibobi says the day Congress and JDS alliance was invited to form Karnataka Government rescued the Country's democracy
- Clashes break out between Protestors and Police Personnal; one person injured during the 36 hour General Strike
- JAC's 36 hour General Strike over Imphal East District Hospital Sagolmang row, affects normal lives; Imphal City remains unaffected
- Single largest party in 11th Manipur Assembly election, Congress meet Governor; stake claim to form Government
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.