Imphal, 24 November 2017 ( Evening News ) : Volunteers of Rising Knowledge Club, Khuyathong Polem leikai caught a person who created fake accounts of girls on Facebook and Whatsapp. Speaking to media persons at the club, Vice President of the Club, Ng. Ghanashyam said the culprit is a 17 year old boy and he created fake accounts of girls on the social media sites and sent obscene pictures from the accounts. Ghanashyam said the boy also clarified on local dailies not to indulge in such activities after he was nabbed by locals on September 29. He said once again it was discovered that the boy has been simultaneously using 5 fake accounts of girls and indulging in unwanted activities. Ghanashyam said he will be handed over to his family members. He appealed to the parents to be cautious while buying expensive mobile phones for their children.
Minor who created fake accounts of girls on social media caught
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.