Imphal, 04 November 2017 ( Evening News ) : Chief minister Nongthombam Biren today inaugurated 5 different government offices and laid the foundation for women's market in Chandel district. The chief minister during his visit to the district inaugurated the Chandel District Hospital and govt offices including the ADC office. He assured that the women's market in the district will be completed by January next year and will be presented as a new year gift to the people of Chandel. The chief minister also directed the officials of Manipur Police Housing corporation to expedite the construction of the market and complete it within January. Biren also inaugurated Liwachaning girls hostel at Komlathabi, Science laboratory of United college and Maha Union Girls Hostel. He also laid the foundation of Panchai Town hall. The chief minister along with Ministers inspected the Chandel district hospital complex and appreciated the staff when he saw the hospital providing Generic medicine to patients at cheaper price. The chief minister along with ministers and MLA will also attend a public meeting at Maha union ground. A cabinet meeting will also be held at the DRDA hall in mini secretariat.
CM Biren inaugurates 5 different offices and lays foundation for women's market in Chandel district
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM Biren calls on Union Home Minister Rajnath; discussed about various issues and developmental works in the State
- 29th Driver’s day is being observed by paying tribute to the deceased drivers of the land across the state
- Minister Thongam Biswajit says the State Government targets to electrify the State by December this year
- Manipur revere Maharaja Ghambir Singh on his 184th death anniversary; CM Biren urged not to enter politics if one has no love for one's motherland
- 3 day Black Day observance in commemoration of the burning of Puya commenced
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.