Imphal, 02 November 2017 (Evening News ) : Acting chief justice of High court of Manipur N. Kotiswar today urged the people to resolve their issues before coming to the court. A commendation ceremony for the best Para-Legal Volunteer, PLV and District Legal Service Authority 2016-2017 was held at the Auditorium of the High Court of Manipur. Manipur State Legal Services Authority organised the event. Speaking at the event, Acting Chief Justice of High Court of Manipur, N. Kotishwar stressed that the people must try to resolve any issue before approaching the Court of Law. He said the court must be approached when the issue is critical. The acting chief justice maintained that court proceeding involves time and money. He also highlighted the role of Para Legal Authority in settling the issues before they are brought before the court. In his speech Justice, Kh. Nobin said the people do not try to find out the reason behind the delay in the distribution of rice for the poor people. He said the government of India sanctions the rice for every month but the people remain silent when the authorities concerned tell them that the PDS items have not been sent and that the items will be distributed next month. He appealed to people to take legal help regarding such matter.
Acting CJ of High Court of Manipur Kotiswar has urged the people to try to resolve their issues before coming to the court
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MPCC delegates led by Former CM Okram Ibobi leave Imphal to meet Prime Minister
- 17th The Great June uprising & Unity Day observed
- Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
- Union Home Minister has directed the Home Secretary to provide immediate help for the flood affected people : CM Biren
- Health Minister affirms construction of District Hospitals at Sagolmang and Kyamgei
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.