Imphal, 31 October 2017 ( Evening News ) : Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren today reaffirmed his commitment to the protection of territorial integrity at any cost and urged everyone to protect integrity of the country. The chief minister was speaking on the sidelines of National Unity Day observance at Khuman Lampak Sports Stadium. The Department of Youth Affairs and Sports organised the event to commemorate the Birth Anniversary of India’s Iron Man Sadar Vallabhai Patel. While responding to a query regarding the Centre's claim that the seven decade old Naga insurgency issue will be resolved soon and the panic among neighbouring states of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh over the Naga demand for creation of a Greater Nagaland, Biren said the Prime Minister has repeatedly assured that the territorial integrity will not be affected at any cost. He also asserted that the Manipur Assembly has already taken a firm stand to protect the territorial integrity of the State at any cost.
CM Nongthombam Biren reaffirms his commitment to protection of territorial integrity of the country at any cost
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Former Vice Chancellor of MU, H. Tombi expresses apprehension over demographic imbalance; says Meitei/Meetei may soon become minority
- CM Biren opens the 3rd Annual Convention for enhancing ties between Indian and ASEAN Countries
- Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur's class 12 examination, 2018 begins today; allegedly leaked question paper turns out to be fake
- Ministers including CM Biren give best wishes to students appearing in class 10 and 12 examinations 2018
- State wide 42- hour bandh called by Kangleipak Communists Party (KCP) Military Council affects normal life in Manipur
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.