Imphal, 28 October 2017 ( Evening News ) : The state Cabinet has decided to complete 161 works of different departments within 365 days of the BJP led govt. The Cabinet which met yesterday with chief minister Nongthombam Biren in the chair discussed finalization of a number of developmental programmes to be taken up by different departments. The Government has identified 161 works under Health & Family Welfare, Information Technology, Science & Technology, Agriculture, Horticulture, Transport, Public Works Department, Home, Art and Culture, Public Health Engineering Department, Finance Department, Power, Tourism, Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Education, Planning, Social Welfare, MAHUD, Minorities and Backward Classes etc. to be completed in 365 days of the government. The Chief Minister directed the Ministers to monitor the progress of the work to ensure their completion on time. The Cabinet also decided to compensate the damages caused by blast on March 2, this year at the residence of Leishiyo Keishing at Langol. It also approved creation of 2 posts of Superintending Engineer (Civil) in Manipur Police Housing Corporation.
Cabinet decides to complete 161 works of different departments within 365 days of the BJP led govt
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- People celebrate Sajibu Nongma Panba Cheiraoba with traditional fervour and gaiety
- Minor Irrigation department says lack of co-operations among various departments of the State hinders developmental works
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates 4 projects and lays foundation stones of 7 projects including National Sports University
- Andro Police arrests four alleged culprits involved in the Yairipok Lai Haraoba incident
- Chief Minister Biren visits different destitute homes and mentally retarded centre
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.